T.O Jersey: Who's buying one?

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
I am all over a nice replica jersey from K-mart blue light special. Thanks Cowboys for giving the little guys something to look forward to on Sundays>!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I never buy jerseys of rental players (Free Agents). I was a big fan of Deion Sanders. Never bought one of his jerseys. Same with Haley. They have to be an original Cowboy for me to buy the jersey.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I never buy jerseys of rental players (Free Agents). I was a big fan of Deion Sanders. Never bought one of his jerseys. Same with Haley. They have to be an original Cowboy for me to buy the jersey.

I've never intentionally gone into the pro shop with that mentality, but I have to agree, the homegrowns are the only ones I ever seem to pick up. I'd rather get me a Terence Newman before TO. Heck, he needs the publicity! Already got Witten and #31 on the current team.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I may buy a TO jersey one day... if I run out of toilet paper.

Dallas22

Reaction score
No, never! I don't care if he gets us 10 Super Bowls... He is my MOST hated player of ALL TIME!

I already have Roy Williams (#31) and of course many Emmitt Smith (#22) jerseys from previous seasons.

Now, I will root for my Cowboys FOREVER, so while TO is on the Cowboys, I'll be happy when he scores and helps out OUR team. So for that, go TO... but if Jones plays him the money that his whiney-*** asks for, and then starts to complain and cry about somthing, I couldn't wait for the Cowboys to get rid of him ASAP!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll be 1st in line. When he leaves, i'll have it for memories, just like I've kept my Keyshawn and Deion Jerseys.

wxcpo

Reaction score
I will never own a TO jersey no matter what he does for our team. No matter how great the player, he has to have a little class before I will sport his name across my back.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I will never own a TO jersey no matter what he does for our team. No matter how great the player, he has to have a little class before I will sport his name across my back.

Double true!

Btw, if a seven-year, $48.97 million deal isn't enough last year, how much do you all think the Cowboys have agreed to pay him this year?

Hope we didn't blow all/most of our cap space on him!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
GoCowboysGo said:
Double true!

Btw, if a seven-year, $48.97 million deal isn't enough last year, how much do you all think the Cowboys have agreed to pay him this year?

Hope we didn't blow all/most of our cap space on him!

Part of me is hoping we paid him a boatload of money. It might be the only possible thing that'll get him to shut his freakin' mouth.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Rack said:
Part of me is hoping we paid him a boatload of money. It might be the only possible thing that'll get him to shut his freakin' mouth.

I really am afraid to see the amount it took to actually sign this guy. Hopefully it doesn't take us out of the running to sign one of the last few reliable kickers on the market. The TO signing and a veteran kicker, coupled with what we have already done, will make FA a huge success IMO.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Rack said:
I may buy a TO jersey one day... if I run out of toilet paper.

:bomb:

Haha! I am not buying any Cowboy gear while T.O. is on the team. Petty, but it is something Jerry Jones understands. And I am going to ritually burn my favorite Cowboys shirt as well. Will still watch the team and root for them, just not for Leon....oh, I mean T.O.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Ready, willing, and able to buy one as soon as it hits the stores.....

GREAT job JJ!!!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
If his cold dead body comes along with it I might. Then I burn the jersey and him all in one afternoon.

I hope he's gone by training camp after some stupid episode in mini camps.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
The only player on this team I justified buying one before today was Roy, and my neice already has one of him, so I never wanted to copy. Since the triplets, there really hasn't been anybody--unless that is you want to "homer" with a player nobody in the general public even knows.

I need an updated jersey that isn't of a retired player...____YES I'm getting one! The second they become availble! A blue one!

:star:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Good point, Hos.

I think I'm the same way.
They at least have to create their identity with Dallas.

My problem also is that one of my best friends who happens to be a Philly fan, owns a Philly T.O. jersey. Ive been making fun of him and his dumb decision to buy one for a couple years now. Theres no way I could go out and get one after all that.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Exactly. I can't fathom doing otherwise.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Definately NOT. He may not be around for more than one season. Not to mention I can not stand him. I'm different than Hos is in that I'd buy a Haley jersey.