T.O Jersey: Who's buying one?

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I'll be 1st in line. When he leaves, i'll have it for memories, just like I've kept my Keyshawn and Deion Jerseys.

Wow, Keyshawn, Deion and TO? Your closets like the holy grail of Me First athletes jerseys!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I never buy jerseys of rental players (Free Agents). I was a big fan of Deion Sanders. Never bought one of his jerseys. Same with Haley. They have to be an original Cowboy for me to buy the jersey.

In addition to your good point, I believe you should be a home grown Cowboy. A home grown Cowboy IMO, is a player drafted by Dallas and earned the Pro Bowl.

My jersey on Game Days is the one I wore in the picture with Mr. Jones. Signed by the great Roy Williams .....a player who also loves the Cowboys!:star:

1fisher

Reaction score
Rack said:
I may buy a TO jersey one day... if I run out of toilet paper.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

that would be the only reason!

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
I'll give anyone a fresh start. But I'm waiting till I kno his number, and that hes really giving it his all.

:star:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy said:
I don't know. Let me check my car wash rag and see if I need a new one.
OK back from the garage now. Looks like I am in good shape for this year and don't need any new rags. So no new TO jersey for me.

Hoov

Reaction score
I want to buy TO jersey's and mail them to the TO haters who are leaving the cowboys fan base.....just for kicks

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That sounds kinda expensive. Why not simply buy a blue t-shirt and a Sharpie pen and draw his number on it? Eureka!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DallasEast said:
That sounds kinda expensive. Why not simply buy a blue t-shirt and a Sharpie pen and draw his number on it? Eureka!

I gotta lot of money! I need to do something with it, right? :)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I only buy throwback jerseys of former Cowboy greats... never current players...

vicjagger

Reaction score
Maybe not a TO jersey, but I'll bet there's a slew of used Cowboys jerseys of other players on E-bay, thanks to all the quitters.