T.O. On The Move And T.O. Not On The Move..

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2473804 said:
Hell, if he would just make an effort I'd be impressed.

Or maybe we should expect it because he's in the self-proclaimed best shape of his life and he's the highest paid player on our team. (I think.)

I don't know. His effort is unsatisfactory. He could have bailed Tony out twice yesterday. But he gives up. So there were two uncontested picks, instead of two incompletions.

But surely he would give more effort there if we just let him run the routes that he wants to run....

You're an absolute moron. Because he's T.O., you expect him to defy the laws of physics and bail out Romo from awful interceptions.

There was nothing he could have done on either of the interceptions thrown his way. On the first one, he had his back to Romo and had no idea where the ball was going. On the second one, the pass was 5 yards behind him. What, do you expect him to come to a complete stop at full speed, then immediately run backwards and knock the ball away from Ike Taylor?

You need to reduce the LSD in your diet and focus on increasing your cyanide intake.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2473804 said:
Hell, if he would just make an effort I'd be impressed.

Or maybe we should expect it because he's in the self-proclaimed best shape of his life and he's the highest paid player on our team. (I think.)

I don't know. His effort is unsatisfactory. He could have bailed Tony out twice yesterday. But he gives up. So there were two uncontested picks, instead of two incompletions.

But surely he would give more effort there if we just let him run the routes that he wants to run....

superpunk;2474284 said:
Well, how can I argue with that?

Sorry I insulted your sacred cow.

If that were my entire post, then you couldn't. But you could (if you weren't full of crap) argue with the rest of what I said.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. Some of you are so blinded by your hatred of TO that you can't think straight. Can you really not understand the difference it makes for our offense when he is on the field sucking up attention? Many a game have been played where he had only a reception or two while his sheer presence provided the open avenue to get the ball to the others receivers. Can some of you really not see this at all?

It's really is true. You won't understand the positive impact he has on our offense until he's gone. Perhaps then, and only then, will you not only rejoice in our return to mediocrity, you will also begin to gain an understanding of what we had as a weapon in #81.

JG needs to get his head out of his #@$.

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2474301 said:
Wow. Just wow. Some of you are so blinded by your hatred of TO that you can't think straight. Can you really not understand the difference it makes for our offense when he is on the field sucking up attention? Many a game have been played where he had only a reception or two while his sheer presence provided the open avenue to get the ball to the others receivers. Can some of you really not see this at all?

It's really is true. You won't understand the positive impact he has on our offense until he's gone. Perhaps then, and only then, will you not only rejoice in our return to mediocrity, you will also begin to gain an understanding of what we had as a weapon in #81.

JG needs to get his head out of his #@$.

These are the same fans that were crying when Owens went down, "we can't win without Owens". Our fans act like Eagle fans sometimes.