T.O. Played Bigger Than Most Think...

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
TO definifely comes to play. That int. play, he was all about hustle. Man never stops.

On a side note: That same Romo int. in the endzone, did you guys catch the replay where AJ Hawk tried to take out Tony on the return but Tony saw him coming and slid down under the oncoming hit. This is the type of play that commish Goodell is supposedly going to crack down on.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
YoMick;2278071 said:
I am the biggest TO fan... but with that said I call it like I see it.

Werent their atleast 2? If not... break it down for me?(yes, thats a serious question).

Did he drop one early? I honestly can't remember.

I do remember the one he dropped in the, I think it was the 4th quarter, he tried to turn it up field too soon.

No big deal, he impressed a lot of people with his play otherwise.

Did anyone else hear Madden say how he has matured here in Dallas?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2278104 said:

I do remember the one he dropped in the, I think it was the 4th quarter, he tried to turn it up field too soon.

I only saw one drop. Crayton had a drop early in the game though.

Yes, I did hear Madden say Terrell Owens had matured.

Like you said, it is not a big deal anyway, Terrell Owens is the best wide receiver in the NFL (yeah I said it) and most of the time the best receivers are at the top of the list for dropped passes.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2278104 said:

Yeah there was one thrown his way that may have been behind him a little earlier.

Maikeru-sama;2278120 said:
I only saw one drop. Crayton had a drop early in the game though.

Yes, I did hear Madden say Terrell Owens had matured.

Like you said, it is not a big deal anyway, Terrell Owens is the best wide receiver in the NFL (yeah I said it) and most of the time the best receivers are at the top of the list for dropped passes.

I was suprised at the Crayton drop. It was right there. But no biggie... he catches most everything... so I wasnt mad :)

Your last part. Yes, yes and yes.

Reaction score
YoMick;2278168 said:
Yeah there was one thrown his way that may have been behind him a little earlier.

I was suprised at the Crayton drop. It was right there. But no biggie... he catches most everything... so I wasnt mad :)

Your last part. Yes, yes and yes.

T.O.= Never Quit!!!!!

cowboyz

Reaction score
i don't agree, TO has been doing that his entire career. his play on the field has never been questioned.