News: T.O. ready to join the Cowboys after Washington's injury

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Nothing could end my fandom but that. Because it would confirm my already suspicions that the Jones want viewership more than wins

DandyDon52

Reaction score
At this stage why not it will make the game more interesting to watch
that is my take on it, at least work him out see what he can do!.
I mean whats better, a hungry TO or Noah Brown, or one of the other lower wr's ??

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eHbxcjO.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
He would have our locker room divided before the season started. Would like to have that speed though. Just have him run go routes every play.

Sydla

Reaction score
This dude needs to find an island somewhere and just relax and fade off into the sunset.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
If he can still run a 4.4 , that's great but don't forget that he still has to run back to the huddle too . If there were unlimited time outs then he could catch his breath .

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I think a trade for a quality WR may be coming before the season begins. I am against TO, Dez or OBJ because IMO they would be bad for the chemistry in the locker room. TO and Dez have pretty much aged out any way.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think a trade for a quality WR may be coming before the season begins. I am against TO, Dez or OBJ because IMO they would be bad for the chemistry in the locker room. TO and Dez have pretty much aged out any way.
I'm not sure it would be a bad thing to shake up this beaker of "chemistry". It's a bit stale.

Shake 'em up! Wake em up GO GO GO!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This dude needs to find an island somewhere and just relax and fade off into the sunset.
Hopefully it would be an island devoid of animals. The last thing nature needs is Owens' talking all the indigenous wildlife to death.