Tackling in Minnesota Game

KJ2978

Reaction score
I was thrilled to see the great tackling last night. Vikes were 1/13 on third downs, that tells you the first defensive player is making the stop. They did not allow much YAC and it was great to see. Lot of one on one tackles were made. The last drive good tackling to keep the Vikes in bounds. What a game!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was thrilled to see the great tackling last night. Vikes were 1/13 on third downs, that tells you the first defensive player is making the stop. They did not allow much YAC and it was great to see. Lot of one on one tackles were made. The last drive good tackling to keep the Vikes in bounds. What a game!!!
Micah Parsons is a tackling machine. Nobody escapes the Hitman!

Xelda

Reaction score
It was glorious! We are free of the Garrett curse! Our team has finally accepted that games go the full 60 minutes and beyond (over time). If you are on the fields, you are the next man up.

Can I fully absorb all the greatness I'm witnessing? Not really but it isn't for lack of trying. GO COWBOYS!!!!! :starspin: