Video: Taco Charlton serving some tacos to the defense after a sack

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
That would be excellent if he did it double digits times a year as a vet.

As a rookie, well, not so much.
giphy.gif

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Some of y'all are so lame :laugh:. Makes me wonder why you even watch football to begin with.
I had this exact debate with someone last night: the future predictions before games have been played...the constant petty criticisms...etc. Sports are about the moment, the competition, the spontaneity. I NEVER thought I would lose my enthusiasm for the game...but I have.

Pants

Reaction score
so, on offense, we have zeke wanting to be fed and on defense Charlton is serving up tacos....both of those motions "reek" of giving opposing teams the "runs"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope his sour cream doesnt go sour during the season from non-use.

No he has the secret sauce to use from a few years ago. Stephen needs to find where Jerry put it. But once they do, it will be a hot one.
Greg Hardy once siad...Sacks-a--coming....little did we know it was going to be in form of a Taco Storm....
hey, a new SyFy film series...TacoNado....

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
How about you make a couple more plays first, Taco?
There he is. The celebration police. Always there to reign in excitement and personality as if it matters if he was a rookie or vet. Soon to make an appearance is "just hand the ball to the ref" guy.

sbark

Reaction score
I'm not impressed with celibrations. Get ready for the next play.
The fun comes from a well played game,not choriagraphed dance moves and stupid imitations
and another reason not to from BTB D. Phantom

from article......... Taco Charlton burst off the edge unabated to the quarterback. We got a glimpse of a potential sack celebration which appears to be him making Taco’s for his teammates. That’s fine and all, but that’s a long celebration. If they’re playing against Aaron Rodgers, he’ll have the next play snapped before he puts on the guacamole.