Taco is one sack away---

Verdict

Reaction score
Taco is one sack away -----from having his first sack of the season! Just kidding. I hope he eventually becomes a player for us.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
giphy.gif

A+ thread, fast shipping, recommend!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If we score more points than most of our opponents then we will win most of those games that we uhh, play them in...

rynochop

Reaction score
I thought there was an over/under on sacks at 4. I honestly forget he's on the team until around the 3rd quarter

dwreck27

Reaction score
Whoever scouts for defense needs to get fired from our FO I feel like we keep dropping the ball

Verdict

Reaction score

IT'S TACO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness he got the first one out of the way. At least his career will not end without an official sack.

Hopefully he will start to pick up a little steam and continue the trend. But one tackle last week wasn't exactly dominating even if it was a sack, but it was a start.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Thank goodness he got the first one out of the way. At least his career will not end without an official sack.

Hopefully he will start to pick up a little steam and continue the trend. But one tackle last week wasn't exactly dominating even if it was a sack, but it was a start.

....he's not a full-time starter. DEs don't rack up tackles/sacks even as starters, dude.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah. Lawrence is a DB. What was I thinkin'?

Lawrence is playing at an elite level in his fourth season. Here's an idea, and try not to struggle, compare him to DEs who don't start and have as little snaps as him.

Then get back to us with your lackluster snark. We'll wait....

Verdict

Reaction score
Lawrence is playing at an elite level in his fourth season. Here's an idea, and try not to struggle, compare him to DEs who don't start and have as little snaps as him.

Then get back to us with your lackluster snark. We'll wait....

Break that down for me. In English, please.