Twitter: Taco Tweet

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another reminder we passed up TJWatt who wasn’t a scheme fit. Right him off now just like y’all did Byron and Lawrence.

GMO415

Reaction score
this is when peer pressure can be applied to make sarah stop acting like a little girl. team captains should get in his face and castigate, denigrate and humiliate him for being a cry baby. make him wear a baby bonnet and carry a baby bottle. I just can't stand a cry baby. sorry.
PRIVATE-PYLE.jpg

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Back when I was involved in sports, guys like this would have one painful punishment waiting for them. Duct tape to their bodies so it would pull their hair off when removed. Icy hot in their jock strap. Duct taped to the goal post. Virginia situps. None were pretty.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Rod Marinelli has done this to Benson Mayowa and somebody else (not recalling atm). Rod has them inactive a couple weeks than he comes back to them to see if they gonna play right, and play hard. Taco gotta grind to get better and show it on the field.

Taco Charlton has no evidence that he should be in there now because his tape is devoid of any playmaking. RG is playing very well, so Taco isn't out playing a 4th round rookie and that's on him.

Maybe an offseason trade will be best for team and player. I think DAL would get a fifth rounder for, but would crunk if they got even a 4th.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Cowboys DL 4th rounder Armstrong and 1st rounder Charlton have the same coaches. Armstrong is active and Charlton is on the bench. The 4th rounder is practicing/performing better than the 1st rounder. It happens.

Reminds me of Claiborne getting upset and storming out of practice after Scandrick earned the starting role at CB.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Cowboys DL 4th rounder Armstrong and 1st rounder Charlton have the same coaches. Armstrong is active and Charlton is on the bench. The 4th rounder is practicing/performing better than the 1st rounder. It happens.

Reminds me of Claiborne getting upset and storming out of practice after Scandrick earned the starting role at CB.

Once the whining sets in, it's hard to make it go away.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Maybe...and bear with me on this, because it's not super negative...this is a tweet showing appreciation for a coach on the team?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Maybe...and bear with me on this, because it's not super negative...this is a tweet showing appreciation for a coach on the team?
Maybe... definitely a more positive perspective for everybody.