Taco Twitter Fingers at it again

Zordon

Reaction score
Pls trade him already. Never hated a Cowboy more than him.

Screenshot-20190405-210521.png
]

Last edited:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This fan base will let Jeff Heath stink up the secondary for years but wants immediate domination from the 28th pick in the draft.

Don't get me wrong, Taco has been a disappointment. But he's either going to figure it out this year or he probably isn't on the team in 2020. His value is at an all-time low right now. He has Tank and Quinn ahead of him, Crawford can play DE if he has to, Gregory if he's somehow reinstated, Kerry Hyder is in the mix now, and Dorance Armstrong all competing for reps. He'll either step up or prove to the FO they missed on this one. I'm really not worried about this one.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
This fan base will let Jeff Heath stink up the secondary for years but wants immediate domination from the 28th pick in the draft.

Don't get me wrong, Taco has been a disappointment. But he's either going to figure it out this year or he probably isn't on the team in 2020. His value is at an all-time low right now. He has Tank and Quinn ahead of him, Crawford can play DE if he has to, Gregory if he's somehow reinstated, Kerry Hyder is in the mix now, and Dorance Armstrong all competing for reps. He'll either step up or prove to the FO they missed on this one. I'm really not worried about this one.

Heath is gonna be replaced in the draft anyways.