Twitter: Taco wants to be free **merged**

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Taco, usually i am all for talent running from the Cowboys, this one is really hard honestly.

I didnt mind the pick, but no way did i see Dallas making this situation much worse, yet here we are.

I dont blame him for running away, i just dont think its going to be "Grass is greener" scenario. You gotta be able to offer something and right now its hard to gauge what he has and what teams wants what. Miami isnt taking you and some teams arent looking to win anything but fill their seats. I dont think you command a big contract at this point. Best bet , latch on with a team and hope to be a solid journey man at least you are playing in the NFL.

T-RO

Reaction score
Within 48 hours Taco will have his freedom...or a new team to be accountable to...and we'll have a draft pick...or not.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Within 48 hours Taco will have his freedom...or a new team to be accountable to...and we'll have a draft pick...or not.

you cleared that up so nicely lol

its not easy i know, a lot of ways this can go, lets just rest assured, Dallas loses out. Either way i hpe this lesson helps the FO to say a nice hearty good bye to Rod at the end of the yaer, but i doubt it.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They going to free Taco when were in the Super Bowl, 3 sacks, 2 fumbles, 1 recovery, 1 Int, Take back for 1 TD.

Verdict

Reaction score
I've said the exact same thing. Sit down 5 minutes with Taco vs Watt and Hill vs Thornhill and you can tell who is serious about football. Something is wrong with the Cowboys' pre-draft process.
Yes. It’s Marinelli.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And you know this how Nostradamus?

And even if this is true, it begs the question, "If he was killing it in practice, as you say, then why would they want to trade him in the first place?"

You still have not answered this question...…….do teams typically see a guy just tearing it up in practice and think, "hey, lets trade him!"

It doesn't take special powers of prognostication to figure out what's going on with Taco. It's just a matter of reasonable deduction. The FO had to have made the decision to trade Taco before the preseason started because that's the only thing that explains away why Taco's great preseason games and practice that I did see for myself, didn't lead to being active now. He's on the trading block, dude. Why is that so hard to understand?

Reaction score
What about doing all those things and still being passed up for lesser players. Players know whos better than who on the team. Especially after that preseason taco jus had.
No coach is going to cut his own throat by keeping their best players sidelined. Obviously, Charlton did something so egregious that he had to go. The fact the team got zero takers for a coveted position tells you all you need to know.