Tad cant keep His mouth shut

kevm3

Reaction score
There's nothing 'constructive' about telling one qb to call up a forner qb for advice on how to read a defense on twitter.. Why shouldn't Tad defend his brother? If Dez wanted to 'help Dak out', reach out to him privately and offer to set up a meeting between him and Romo.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Tad is becoming an older version of Jackson Mahomes.

What’s embarrassing is that Tad is 35 years old and acts as immature as the 21 year old parasite Mahomes.

beat me too it, and you can throw in Mahomes wife with his brother that is rubbing people the wrong way.

Dre11

Reaction score
There's nothing 'constructive' about telling one qb to call up a forner qb for advice on how to read a defense on twitter.. Why shouldn't Tad defend his brother? If Dez wanted to 'help Dak out', reach out to him privately and offer to set up a meeting between him and Romo.

If someone would have dif that to Dez he would flip.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
beat me too it, and you can throw in Mahoney wife with his brother that is rubbing people the wrong way.
I don't understand why outside, who-give-a-crap voices bug people so much.
Don't pay attention to it.
Why stress over what some guy's uncle, or brother, or wife, or baby-momma's cousin says?

Well... the baby-momma's cousin might have to be paid attention to.

My badness.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
this-is-stupid-tracy-jordan.gif

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I don't understand why outside, who-give-a-crap voices bug people so much.
Don't pay attention to it.
Why stress over what some guy's uncle, or brother, or wife, or baby-momma's cousin says?

Well... the baby-momma's cousin might have to be paid attention to.

My badness.

LOL

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dez didn't say anything wrong when he talked about the game. He's allowed to do so - and this crap about Dez not being allowed to say anything because he wasn't on Jerry Rice's level is such dismissive BS when Twitter is full of people who flip burgers talking like they know anything.

Also, players need to tell their family members to shut up. But this forum has always had it out for Dez - if Dez says anything negative about the organization, he's a thug has been. But every one of us say the same crap Dez does. He at least played there.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry has got to be kicking himself he paid top dollar for a guy that shrinks in big moments. Not sure calling Romo is the answer. Dak knows what he needs to do. He just doesn't have the talent to do it.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dez didn't say anything wrong when he talked about the game. He's allowed to do so - and this crap about Dez not being allowed to say anything because he wasn't on Jerry Rice's level is such dismissive BS when Twitter is full of people who flip burgers talking like they know anything.

Also, players need to tell their family members to shut up. But this forum has always had it out for Dez - if Dez says anything negative about the organization, he's a thug has been. But everyone of us say the same crap Dez does. He at least played there.
He may not have been wrong but he went about it wrong......or he worded it wrong.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jerry has got to be kicking himself he paid top dollar for a guy that shrinks in big moments. Not sure calling Romo is the answer. Dak knows what he needs to do. He just doesn't have the talent to do it.

I actually think Romo would be a great teacher and I think Romo would be willing to help him on his mechanics.

During the 2014-15 pro-bowl, Romo was there picking Rodgers brain on how Rodgers throws the ball. If you want to get better, you look to the greats or the elites. I think it was sound advice from Dez.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

By getting in a public dispute with a public figure, Tad is raising his own public profile. That can't be good for Dak. You want your family in the background not making news.