Tad - Eagles have the best front office in the NFL

Sydla

Reaction score
I think little Tad is worried that Dak might not be getting the big contract extension. And you know what THAT means..........yep.......Tad might have to get.......a..........job. GULP !!
LOL.

Dak has more than enough money for everyone and if he's not resigned here, someone will sign him. In a league that re-treads QBs like crazy, to think Dak won't be making millions for years to come is kind of silly.

It's hilarious watching people turn on Tad instead of this front office that continues to mis-manage their roster.

Sydla

Reaction score
Three differences between us and the Eagles:

1 - Eagles are almost always aggressive. They have a dogged desire to win. They will leave no stone unturned and no one apparently works the phones like Roseman.

2 - They aren't afraid to admit mistakes. They cut bait often with guys whereas we will hold onto guys way too long. Roseman isn't afraid to admit a mistake and works hard to make the best of that mistake. Jerry struggles to admit mistakes and often sticks with them for far too long because he worries too much about how it will reflect on him and his need to be seen as a football guy.

3 - There is nothing the Eagles won't do to fix the roster and that might mean trading for or moving players that you would never expect. Sweat and Reddick are two very good edge players. And yet, Roseman is apparently shopping both and signed another edge player. Dallas would never think like that. They aren't outside the box thinkers. They draft guys, they sign them long term and they basically let them run out their contracts (or have to cut them when they are no longer effective).

Roseman has his own flaws. Their strategy at LB and S is ridiculed and rightfully so. LB play and S play was a huge problem for them last year. He can be a little too aggressive at times. But there is little question that if you went to the 30 other teams in the NFL and said you have to pick one to run your football operations - Roseman or Jerry/Stephen - the overwhelming pick would be Roseman.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three differences between us and the Eagles:

1 - Eagles are almost always aggressive. They have a dogged desire to win. They will leave no stone unturned and no one apparently works the phones like Roseman.

2 - They aren't afraid to admit mistakes. They cut bait often with guys whereas we will hold onto guys way too long. Roseman isn't afraid to admit a mistake and works hard to make the best of that mistake. Jerry struggles to admit mistakes and often sticks with them for far too long because he worries too much about how it will reflect on him and his need to be seen as a football guy.

3 - There is nothing the Eagles won't do to fix the roster and that might mean trading for or moving players that you would never expect. Sweat and Reddick are two very good edge players. And yet, Roseman is apparently shopping both and signed another edge player. Dallas would never think like that. They aren't outside the box thinkers. They draft guys, they sign them long term and they basically let them run out their contracts (or have to cut them when they are no longer effective).

Roseman has his own flaws. Their strategy at LB and S is ridiculed and rightfully so. LB play and S play was a huge problem for them last year. He can be a little too aggressive at times. But there is little question that if you went to the 30 other teams in the NFL and said you have to pick one to run your football operations - Roseman or Jerry/Stephen - the overwhelming pick would be Roseman.
The Eagles have a qualified football F/O.............we have Jerry.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Maybe. But the roster was still flawed.

The front office has failed continually. It's a mediocre front office that has some positives and a lot of negatives. Tad overstates calling the Eagles the best front office in football but the reality is they are better than ours, that's for sure.

PS - Who made the decision to ride with this QB? That's right, this front office.
I doubt Tad will agree with your last line.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Acquiring free agents is a strong point for the Eagles, but not drafting certain positions for sure. I'd venture to say we draft much better than the Eagles, thus we have a less of a need for free agents. I don't blame Jones for taking a wait and see to what's left after big money free agents are gone. If we didn't have more talent than a lot of teams we wouldn't have to spend money to sign them instead of someone else's. We suffer the curse of drafting good players. I'll take that.

Sydla

Reaction score
Acquiring free agents is a strong point for the Eagles, but not drafting certain positions for sure. I'd venture to say we draft much better than the Eagles, thus we have a less of a need for free agents. I don't blame Jones for taking a wait and see to what's left after big money free agents are gone. If we didn't have more talent than a lot of teams we wouldn't have to spend money to sign them instead of someone else's. We suffer the curse of drafting good players. I'll take that.
LOL

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It's hilarious watching people turn on Tad instead of this front office that continues to mis-manage their roster
We all need convenient boogymen when we don't want to face up to the fact that we support a franchise that can't impose its will on other teams the way we'd like. That's why the poor, poor refs get slandered so bad. Lol.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Haha, again knee jerk reactions to a single day but man Dak has to reign in his brother.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
In a way he is right. They didn't pay anyone 40 million dollars to take a dump in their diaper when it matters.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean is he wrong? I thought the Eagles couldn't spend anything after giving Hurts that massive deal. Somehow they managed to have two 1st rounders last year and now they're still going crazy in free agency.

I wouldn't be surprised if Micah walks. Has to be torture watching other franchises ACTIVELY trying to get better. Meanwhilie our FO is in vacation mode.
Were going to miss Micah's awsome playoff games if that happens....you know like the rest of the "Must keep" players on this team...

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Dak approved this message I guarantee it. He wants to be the highest paid player in history. So he is holding everything up. If Jerry had any sense he would cut the guy now. I can guarantee you if a player tried this when tex when he was in charge they would have been gone already.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Haha, again knee jerk reactions to a single day but man Dak has to reign in his brother.
He won’t. Most likely dak wrote this and had his brother put it out. Tad is a leach sucking off his brothers tit. He would not do put out a message like this on his own

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Tad is trying to signal that if Dak isn't given his pound of flesh that the Eagles will be more than happy to do it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
49ers, Ravens, Chiefs all might argue that.

Philly certainly is king of the instant gratification derby though
Yea and if Tad thinks the Dallas fanbase is bad, just wait till he gets a mouth full of D-cell stuffed snow.