Twitter: Tad Prescott Chimes In On Gilmore

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He can want to be a cowboy, it at the end of the day money matters. If it didn’t I’m pretty sure he would still be a patriot. Recent history suggests the cowboys won’t pony up to make a splash signing. Depends on if Stephen is willing to open the wallet or not.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We'll see how much he wants to be a Cowboy when they start talking dem dollars.

Jerry: We'll bring you here on the home-town discount we give all our free agent signees.
Gilmore: Thank you, Buccaneers. I'm glad I'm reuniting with Brady.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If true, that was four years ago....before Brady went to Tampa or even an inkling of going to Tampa. I am sure things have changed since. Hope he still wants to be a Cowboy but talk is cheap. Would like nothing better than having him opposite Diggs. But money gotta be right.

bewp7

Reaction score
sure tad

he is going to bucs, chiefs, or packers!!!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gilmore wants to get paid......big contract extension....... Pats love DBs. It is one of the few positions Belechek is willing to pay............and he didn't think Gilmore was worth the money he's asking.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Tad is a useless ****. Having said that I would give Gilmore a lifetime contract. $500,000 per game for life. No guarantees. I like the way you play you get to play another game. You start to suck and you can pack your bags. This guy is clearly looking for one final giant bag of money. In his mind he has already retired. He just doesn't want to stop getting paid. He is the opposite of what we are building here in Dallas.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I'm not interested in anything more than 2. Injury prone.

Well see thats the thing....you are not interested....nobody knows the interest of the men at the controls.

Now there is a greater chance dallas doesnt sign Gilmore but i am interested in seeing how this turns out from the FO view if it actually does happen.

Jipper

Reaction score
Well see thats the thing....you are not interested....nobody knows the interest of the men at the controls.

Now there is a greater chance dallas doesnt sign Gilmore but i am interested in seeing how this turns out from the FO view if it actually does happen.

He's been traded to Carolina...so there's 0 chance now

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

He going to the panthers in a trade