Take 2: Pick the Cowboys Draft in 50 Players

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So . . . we already have one of these going. And I posted pretty much this same thread the other day, but someone must not have liked my wording or misinterpreted something.

Anyway, here goes again. Last year, we had someone guess 5 players of 20. But I seriously doubt that happens again.

Same rules as the other thread, but this one you get 50 players to pick the 2023 draft class. That way, we can have players for the later rounds, that it seems not many are including for their traditional 20 list. This is a little easier, obviously, because you can fit in players you think have a chance, but get edged out by another player on your 20 list.

I suspect fewer will reply or want to play in this one, but I know several people here do a lot more player scouting than I ever realized, which is very cool. And this involves less having to learn about what other teams might/might not do, which dictates who's available...

The difference in this thread will be that the tiebreaker goes to whoever gets the QB right, and . . . you only get one quarterback.

After that, the tie, if there is one, would go to UDFAs.

If it's still a tie, it'll end in the tie, then two zoners will have to share the First Annual Pick 50, arm-chair scouting tournament.

Surely, if you can list 20, you can also list 50.

The purpose of this thread is so you can try to see where you were from here to your 20 list, which is obviously more difficult, and improve on it from your 50, and the process to that led you to where you went right or wrong in previous years.

Everyone is welcome to play.

Last edited: