Take a breath

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i meant oct-january loll but yes :)

If JG moves through our defense like a knife through warm butta, this place will crash..
Reality will need to have counselors available if the Giants were to beat the Cowboys and it was on the offense, a creative offense.

And we will have to have someone kidnap Diehardblues for his own protection. And Idgit would be outta control.

But I gotta say for just pure entertainment, that would be a blast. Especially if the last shot of the game is just of Garrett, smiling into the camera and clapping like a Stepford Wife.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really seems the majority of people want to be proven right about whatever stance they have taken more than they want the team to win. And maybe they do care about the team winning more than their personal agendas, but it certainly doesn’t come across in the postings.

The posts are dripping with “my opinion is right, yours is wrong” rather than just having a discussion about the team. Differences of opinions are not respected, rather they are ridiculed..

And I am just as guilty as everyone else. Just playing the game that is played here. I just don’t see this week being any different than what normally occurs. It’s not a place to come together as fans to discuss the team. It’s a place to argue about the team.
It can denigrate into a throw down so easily, especially if there's history between two posters.

Sometimes posters get responses when they really weren't doing anything more than venting their frustrations and then get into defending something that they really didn't mean. Sometimes it's cathartic just to write it down. Like writing a hateful and vengeful letter with no intention of ever mailing it. A purge of sorts.

That said, anyone putting an opinion forth should be ready to explain and defend that to someone opposing it. I have seen very civil discussions here, as well as the other kind, with a "agree to disagree" conclusion.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
.....the strong reaction is because fans have been told here, ad nauseam, that Garrett has been holding back Dakota and company but the fact is that the offense looked EXACTLY as they did last year against a defense not fielded by Teams names Dolphins, Commanders, and Giants

So sure, “Take a breath”, this team has 8-8 written all over it until we get rid of the imposter at the Qb position.

Another clueless mouth breather that puts the entire blame on one guy and ignores the rest lmao. Typical mouth breather. Dak dropped a dime to Gallup that would have set up a tie or win. It was taken away from him.

We have been running the same exact same offense since Romo has been here with zero winning from him either (he gets praised for being a loser) but that the playcalling being the same for over a decade is now Dak's fault? Lmao. You guys will grasp at any straws you can.