Take Heed....I bequest to thee....

Duane

Reaction score
What a way to break 10,000 my friend. Here's hoping the next 10K will be as good as the last. :)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Damn, thats another Kiss up :D

CBZ, if I was still working in the Bar I used to work at years ago, I probably had arranged a special Lap dance for you ...... :p:

Dadgum....RC that's the story of my life....dollar short and a day too late.:D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
MY Last Will & Testimony: (A Very Ruff Draft)

Now before all of you get your hopes up, this document will not be sent to the power of attorney for reading for quite sometime. It’s simply this, I was advised by my attorney that you are never too young to at least write one ( A Will). So here goes:

To All Members over the age of 45: My thick skin….for all the Old Man jokes you will have thrown at ya when I’m gone you’ll need it…..actually I liked them it gave me a chance to spank the younguns

To all Members Under the age of 45: A permit to walk across my yard and A Thought….You’re never “Too Old” until you think you are.

Congrats Pops !

Only 1 thing, what about us folks that ARE 45 ?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Congrats Pops and thanks for the mention.
You are a class act all the way and I have respected you long before you ever knew it.

Likewise BP.......Thanks

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Duane said:
What a way to break 10,000 my friend. Here's hoping the next 10K will be as good as the last. :)

There's always room for improvement and in my case I'll probably need another 10k to get it right.;) .

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
PullMyFinger said:
<BOWS REPEATEDLY> I'M NOT WORTHY........:p:

Wrong!!!!!!!!!! I would like to see you post more.....you usually have something very interesting to say.

Great sig pick.

1fisher

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
MY Last Will & Testimony: (A Very Ruff Draft)

Now before all of you get your hopes up, this document will not be sent to the power of attorney for reading for quite sometime. It’s simply this, I was advised by my attorney that you are never too young to at least write one ( A Will). So here goes:

In memory of post number 10,000.

On my passing Cbz40 will bequeath (for you ding dings.. that means “I will give”) the following items, or whatever, to these my dear friends ( in most cases), enemies ( very few), and too those that are envious of my wit, charm, good looks, and intelligence(All):

Reality: My shredded copy of “my agenda” ( private joke) plus my mod permit (bronzed).

Juke: my good looks…..he needs all the help he can get….just look at his avatar. My collection of 4 & 8 track tapes…..many oldies but goodies. (WARNING: play slowly because if played at a rapid speed they may turn to dust).

Brainpaint: My collection of “78” records. Get past the scratches you got it made. I would have given you the 33’s but my 1st wife threw them at me….needless to say they are unplayable

Hos: autographed pictures of John Wayne and Nors….. And my promise to put in a good word for you.

WG: Woody…….

Duane: My Golf clubs……hope you don’t mind the wooden shafts. With practice you’ll do fine.

Jt: My copy of the book “A Pictorial History of the NFL”.

Dale: Nothing, but my little black book ( do some research and you will have some real good stories)……. Nevermind… you have all you need so……go get it.

Michael W: the cork from my last bottle of wine……I would tell you what to do with it but I think you know. Also A Map of Texas. And a thank you note for all the laughs along with a picture of me..

TB: My autographed copy of “Tales from the Dallas Cowboys”

Yeager: My gators

LaTunaNostra: The ability to summarize.

InmanRoshi: My secretary……to help w/the recaps.

Alexander: My book of “one liners”

AdamJT13: My crank & tape type calculator……You never know, the lights could go out at any time.

Yakuza Rich: an extra 300mgs of memory for your CP……you may need it for more of those great poat.

Rack: One used smiley face sticker

ABQCOWBOY: Same as LaTuna

Sarge: Years supply of “Hot Wings” and a bottle of Beer ( Sarge at your age 1’s enough)….brand of your choice.

Nors: my copy of “Drew Henson a Biography” and an autographed picture of Hos & BZ

Cowpoke: A copy of my deed. (squaters rights) in Yellow Stone. And Oh yes……I leave you the Buffalo Chip Stand.

Avery: All of my Mock Draft Files…….he he he!!!!!

Jobberone & Eskimo: My autographed copy of “1000 VooDoo Home Remedies” w/two chapters devoted to sports injuries, by Dr.Kikasick & Chief Kimmasickauna

TrublueCowboy: My hard drive……if you can wade your way through it (I never could), and with your talent for writing interesting post…..it may offer some ideas.

Joseephuss: A picture of me…….that’ll teach ya.

HH31: Copy of “Football for Dummies”

Wolverine: autographed picture of Coach Zimmer

Wayne Motley: a copy of “ Don’t be Afraid to Speak Your Mind”

Zaxor: My friend…..I leave you one, one mind you, one positive thought…..lol. With your writing skills I know you will make me proud.

To All Members over the age of 45: My thick skin….for all the Old Man jokes you will have thrown at ya when I’m gone you’ll need it…..actually I liked them it gave me a chance to spank the younguns

To all Members Under the age of 45: A permit to walk across my yard and A Thought….You’re never “Too Old” until you think you are.

To All Cowbyszone Members:

My Pea Salad recipe,
Copies of : a guide to “How to Win Friends & Influence Enemies”
“The Book of Debate……a lost art”
“Tollerance”
“Patience is a Virtue”
“History of Americas Team”
“History of the Draft”
A couple of laughs a smile maybe?

10 Things I always tried to remember:

The Past brought us the Present and both, hopefully, ensures a Future.
Never forget those that brought us here.
Everyone has the right to be wrong
Only a real man can admit……”I was wrong.”
Treat others as you would have them treat you.
All opinions are important and there will always be those that differ from me.
A “pompous attitude” is asinine
Look for the “Good” not the “Bad” in a person. Even I had 1 or 2 good attributes…What they were?????????
Tunnel Vision……a personal problem….I am the only person that can cure it.
The integrity of the board is my 1st priority

Last but not Least: A Copy of my new book…”The Haunting”. Along w/my promise, not a threat: Too haunt all of you for as long as this forum exists. Happy NightMares heheheheheheh……Lol

The Dallas Cowboys: A pledge for next season: Number Six in 2006

PS……….If you think this was bad……wait to you see Ruff draft Vol. 2….at 20,000. That Is, If I am still able to type .

If you're able to type??? are you a hunt n pecker?:lmao2:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
What... nothing for me?:eek:

No wonder I purchased that tent which I will now be setting up on your lawn so that I may stomp about anytime I please.:mad: :)

Congrats.
And next time, at least leave me one DP.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
What... nothing for me?:eek:

No wonder I purchased that tent which I will now be setting up on your lawn so that I may stomp about anytime I please.:mad: :)

Congrats.
And next time, at least leave me one DP.

Be my guest. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! just wait....you will love what I plan to leave you. :D

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Cowpoke: A copy of my deed. (squaters rights) in Yellow Stone. And Oh yes……I leave you the Buffalo Chip Stand.

Oh wonderful, after all those late night, emergency deliveries of Depends I did, and all I get left is some worthless land and buffalo turds!! What an ingrate!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Oh wonderful, after all those late night, emergency deliveries of Depends I did, and all I get left is some worthless land and buffalo turds!! What an ingrate!

If you would have gotten him Dr Pepper flavored ensure you would be a millionaire one day...but no you went with the depends so he can sit in his own poo.

:p:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies.

If I offended anyone you have my apology as that was not my intent.

I now move this thread to make room for some good football talk.;)