Take some time to smell the roses for Godssake!

40Bates40

Benched
Reaction score
Oh my God! Listening to the radio, you'd think we were on our way out of the playoffs, you'd think the missed PI call was the blown Benny Barnes call all over again! Heck that only gives them the ball at the 50 , not a TD!

When can we enjoy our 13-2 record? in June? when we reflect back? Heck, I'm not doing that , we're 13-2 and BIG FAT THIRTEEN AND TWO , too many Campo, Coslett,Carter years in my vast memory for me not to bathing in our winning ways. I'm not gonna let some fools on the radio, or some attention starved writers twist my season - we go to Green Bay? Guess what, we're still the favorites - I'll play them in GB, I want revenge for the Ice Bowl anyway. IN FACT I wanna go to GB, bring it on! :mad: I like MB3 and Romo in the cold, I believe in the dogs I'm bringing to the fight - you wanna back alley it? I'm taking Columbo, Bigg,Kosier,Flo,Gurode,Fasano, Witten v.s. anyone on any field.

2 Days before Christmas and we're atop the heap, pressure now on GB to goto Chicago and win, me? I'm eating food, glorious food, and drinking my wine and taking time to smell the roses, I'm doing my reflecting now.

And TO? Guys, the man is Superman, he's also an actor, and a eccentric , he's sore, but he's not "hurt" he CANNOT wait for 2 weeks of "Will TO Play?" "Can he go" that's right up his alley. Come that playoff game, TO wil run out onto the field and put a display on. You know it , he knows it, the NFL knows it.

Embrace the hate folks, hate means we're winning, hate means people would rather work on Christmas Day than see the Dallas Cowboys win in the playoffs.
:starspin

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
40Bates40;1852509 said:
Oh my God! Listening to the radio, you'd think we were on our way out of the playoffs, you'd think the missed PI call was the blown Benny Barnes call all over again! Heck that only gives them the ball at the 50 , not a TD!

When can we enjoy our 13-2 record? in June? when we reflect back? Heck, I'm not doing that , we're 13-2 and BIG FAT THIRTEEN AND TWO , too many Campo, Coslett,Carter years in my vast memory for me not to bathing in our winning ways. I'm not gonna let some fools on the radio, or some attention starved writers twist my season - we go to Green Bay? Guess what, we're still the favorites - I'll play them in GB, I want revenge for the Ice Bowl anyway. IN FACT I wanna go to GB, bring it on! :mad: I like MB3 and Romo in the cold, I believe in the dogs I'm bringing to the fight - you wanna back alley it? I'm taking Columbo, Bigg,Kosier,Flo,Gurode,Fasano, Witten v.s. anyone on any field.

2 Days before Christmas and we're atop the heap, pressure now on GB to goto Chicago and win, me? I'm eating food, glorious food, and drinking my wine and taking time to smell the roses, I'm doing my reflecting now.

And TO? Guys, the man is Superman, he's also an actor, and a eccentric , he's sore, but he's not "hurt" he CANNOT wait for 2 weeks of "Will TO Play?" "Can he go" that's right up his alley. Come that playoff game, TO wil run out onto the field and put a display on. You know it , he knows it, the NFL knows it.

Embrace the hate folks, hate means we're winning, hate means people would rather work on Christmas Day than see the Dallas Cowboys win in the playoffs.
:starspin
Welcome to the site and well said. :clap2:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and I hope youre right, T.O. is one of the most important cogs in this machine.

40Bates40

Benched
Reaction score
Do not forget we are also the 3rd youngest Team in the NFL , with two number 1 picks in our backpocket coming up.
This is just the beginning folks, we're gonna be in the "mix" for some years to come.
Winning tough games like last night and losing v.s. Seattle etc are things that make you stronger come money time.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
40Bates40;1852509 said:
Great first post. You're a quick learner.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Welcome to the board..... Excellent post. Please post more.

Reaction score
It is amazing how the mediots turn up the vitriol with each win.
It's early to mid 90s deja vu all over again.

Every storyline is about injuries, bad calls, Romo & Jessica, or Parcells and Miamuh raiding the roster & coaching staff.

13-2