Taking ALL kind of HEAT!!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
From Deadskin fans this morning, it started on the Subway and and has not stopped for the yet, but I want to make a couple of points. First, was it me or was Dallas alternating there CB ie Henry, Glenn, and Reeves it appeared that was coming in and out per play for some reason. Also I was at the game and let me tell it appeared as if the Commanders took the Cowboys heart from the time Witten got hit and when T. Glenn got hit. Also there were other times the players got short arms going across the middle, our WRs looking for S. Taylor across the middle.

Also while we were on O the Deadskins put a Safety on our slots and was not letting them get off the line of scrimage. From being at the Game let me say something else Key is a tremdous WR in his day but yesterday he was matched up most of the nite with W. Harris, due to the double coverage of T. Glenn. And Key was unable to create seperation that has to change.

Another point is when TNew went out the game I saw S. Moss lined up with A. Glenn and Glenn was already giving him alot of space but when the ball was in the air it appeared that it was over thrown, but that dude has another gear because he was able to get past Glenn and some how come up with the pass, my question is why was he not double covered??

Eddie

Reaction score
It really was a sad game.

When BP came aboard in 2003, all the talk was about rebuilding this team to be a legit playoff contender by the end of 2004.

Well, 2005 is almost over, and it looks like we're no better off than we were at the end of 2003. Heck, we swept the Skins that year.

I'm tired of re-treads. We could have spent the past three years developing young players instead of giving huge signing bonus' to aging and injury prone losers.

This 3-4 nonsense has turned into a joke. We can't stop the run and our LB's are pathetic.

Washington really took it to us and showed us how good we really aren't. We deserve what we got last night.

It's not going to end here. Carolina has the guns to take it to us good and put our playoff dreams to rest.

Here's to another disappointing season.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Eddie said:
It really was a sad game.

When BP came aboard in 2003, all the talk was about rebuilding this team to be a legit playoff contender by the end of 2004.

Well, 2005 is almost over, and it looks like we're no better off than we were at the end of 2003. Heck, we swept the Skins that year.

I'm tired of re-treads. We could have spent the past three years developing young players instead of giving huge signing bonus' to aging and injury prone losers.

This 3-4 nonsense has turned into a joke. We can't stop the run and our LB's are pathetic.

Washington really took it to us and showed us how good we really aren't. We deserve what we got last night.

It's not going to end here. Carolina has the guns to take it to us good and put our playoff dreams to rest.

Here's to another disappointing season.

Some coaches have the ability to coach to the talent they have...so for instance, if they have a glut of defensive linemen and are thin at linebacker, they'll coach a 4-3

Others, force the players, regardless of talent level, into their system because that's all they can do.

I'll leave it at that.

notherbob

Reaction score
If adversity builds strong teams, this team will be something special in a year or two.

While it's hard to be positive right now, this team is clearly better than last year's team and if they have anywhere as good an off-season as this past one, the team will be MUCH better next year.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Glenn just misplayed that whole situation. He waited too long to turn and run and then he mistimed his jump. Moss made a great catch, but the pass was not that great. If Glenn turns and runs sooner he is in good position to make a play on the ball. Even being slow in his turn he was still there, but was totally off on his jump. If he keeps running, he makes a play on the ball. Just a bad play by Glenn.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I just think Moss has a mind-thing over Glenn like Toomer in New York has on Champ Bailey. The guy just knows how to get around him.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
DCBoysfan said:
From Deadskin fans this morning, it started on the Subway and and has not stopped for the yet, but I want to make a couple of points. First, was it me or was Dallas alternating there CB ie Henry, Glenn, and Reeves it appeared that was coming in and out per play for some reason. Also I was at the game and let me tell it appeared as if the Commanders took the Cowboys heart from the time Witten got hit and when T. Glenn got hit. Also there were other times the players got short arms going across the middle, our WRs looking for S. Taylor across the middle.

Also while we were on O the Deadskins put a Safety on our slots and was not letting them get off the line of scrimage. From being at the Game let me say something else Key is a tremdous WR in his day but yesterday he was matched up most of the nite with W. Harris, due to the double coverage of T. Glenn. And Key was unable to create seperation that has to change.

Another point is when TNew went out the game I saw S. Moss lined up with A. Glenn and Glenn was already giving him alot of space but when the ball was in the air it appeared that it was over thrown, but that dude has another gear because he was able to get past Glenn and some how come up with the pass, my question is why was he not double covered??

They deserve to talk... the Cowboys have whipped them pretty much since 1997... it's their turn if Dallas can't play any better than that! We deserve to hear their gloating because they've had to endure the Cowboys gloat for nearly 10 years. We should be able to stand up and endure it like true blue fans since we got whipped backwards and forwards like we did. I don't have to like it, but we should not hide in the sand like some teams fans do.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
DCBoysfan said:

I rode the subway back to the Pentagon (where I parked) from Landover and those people would not shut up!! The only thing I could say was "I guess you guys will be getting the last pick in the draft since you just won your Super Bowl" and that would quiet it down for a few minutes... They are nothing though compared to Egals fans, win OR lose. I never met so many people who knew my mother than when I went to the old Vet to see the Cowboys-Egals games.