Taking Rev's Time Machine for A Date. Who should I Date from the Past?

timb2

Reaction score
Who should I go on a date with? Cleopatra? Helen of Troy? Mati Hari? Someone else? Please tell me.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I have to go back with you. My time machine has too many quirks for me to trust anyone else with driving it. You have to remember not just to set the latitude and longitude, but also the altitude. One time, I forgot to set the altitude when I was going back to France in 1965. I found myself at 15 thousand feet pummeling toward the Earth. Luckily, I was able to abort, and I crash landed into my swimming pool. Then, another time, I forgot to set the BC/AD thingie, and I found myself in 1965 BC.
Anyway, I'm going back in time to 1965, and this time I'm doing it right. I'm going to go back and be a famous French actor and marry Catherine Deneuve. You can come with, as long as you keep your hands off Catherine. You can date Brigitte Bardot, if you want. She was just as sexy as Catherine, but a little wilder, and with bigger boobies.

timb2

Reaction score
I have to go back with you. My time machine has too many quirks for me to trust anyone else with driving it. You have to remember not just to set the latitude and longitude, but also the altitude. One time, I forgot to set the altitude when I was going back to France in 1965. I found myself at 15 thousand feet pummeling toward the Earth. Luckily, I was able to abort, and I crash landed into my swimming pool. Then, another time, I forgot to set the BC/AD thingie, and I found myself in 1965 BC.
Anyway, I'm going back in time to 1965, and this time I'm doing it right. I'm going to go back and be a famous French actor and marry Catherine Deneuve. You can come with, as long as you keep your hands off Catherine. You can date Brigitte Bardot, if you want. She was just as sexy as Catherine, but a little wilder, and with bigger boobies.
Her or I'm going to Italy for Sofia Loren

jsb357

Reaction score
nw01.jpeg

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
J.k.rowling, about a year before she started writing kids books about wizards and ended up richer than the Royal family.