Talk about Karma

CoachD

Reaction score
I said after the Eagles beat the Cowboys the first time that they were extremely lucky to win that game and why was that? The Eagles fumbled three times in that first game and all three bounced right back into their hands, however, this time all three fumbles were covered by the Cowboys and that ladies and gentlemen is what you call karma.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I said after the Eagles beat the Cowboys the first time that they were extremely lucky to win that game and why was that? The Eagles fumbled three times in that first game and all three bounced right back into their hands, however, this time all three fumbles were covered by the Cowboys and that ladies and gentlemen is what you call karma.
Do you know what karma means? Lol. This is more of statistics reverting to the mean…

MarcusRock

Reaction score
While you're at it, there were not 1, not 2, but 3 flags picked up on penalties meant for Dallas AND there was a double penalty on a Philly player where the penalty yardage was added to one other. When has that ever happened in a game separately, let alone in the same game to one single team? Talk about your "odd" occurrences.

So refs are on our side, eh?

catiii

Reaction score
Let me just say as someone who lives in the area, they deserve all the bad coming to them. The fans here are ruthless and brain dead
Yes but if you're standing in the right place on the field area, you can catch a free car battery or boat anchor being tossed from the stands. :oops:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Not Karma- just the odds. The penny landed on tails 3 times straight and then landed on heads 3 times straight

aikemirv

Reaction score
While you're at it, there were not 1, not 2, but 3 flags picked up on penalties meant for Dallas AND there was a double penalty on a Philly player where the penalty yardage was added to one other. When has that ever happened in a game separately, let alone in the same game to one single team? Talk about your "odd" occurrences.

Flags picked up means the refs are just bad however we got a break on the TD to CeeDee but that was the only break I remember. The pick was not a penalty and neither was the clip.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Flags picked up means the refs are just bad however we got a break on the TD to CeeDee but that was the only break I remember. The pick was not a penalty and neither was the clip.
Hey, I'm not talking about the quality of those calls, only that it's funny how people say Dallas is always the victim of "odd or obscure occurrences" and yet one of the more odd ones happened in our favor, all night long and will likely never happen in pro football again. Just interesting is all.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Off topic

5 yard penalty on MarcusRock

DCwarrior

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, one of their O players was called for being offsides like in the KC game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

they weren't penalties and the double penalty was pretty irrelevant given we caught the ball anyway, had the first down so it was basically 2-3 extra yards to the penalty spot from where the ball was caught

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Nope,
It's called the law of averages....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey, I'm not talking about the quality of those calls, only that it's funny how people say Dallas is always the victim of "odd or obscure occurrences" and yet one of the more odd ones happened in our favor, all night long and will likely never happen in pro football again. Just interesting is all.
Seems like you are not happy a game was called fair and worked in our favor at that. For once.
Seems you like it better when we obviously get screwed and then tell everyone it was fair. Like you want is to get bad calls or non calls against us.

A game was called fair and you don’t like it.

:lmao:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
they weren't penalties and the double penalty was pretty irrelevant given we caught the ball anyway, had the first down so it was basically 2-3 extra yards to the penalty spot from where the ball was caught
Not about the calls, just the "oddity" folks claim we all get. Guess "oddity" happens to all teams afterall.