Talk about Karma

Praxit

Reaction score
I said after the Eagles beat the Cowboys the first time that they were extremely lucky to win that game and why was that? The Eagles fumbled three times in that first game and all three bounced right back into their hands, however, this time all three fumbles were covered by the Cowboys and that ladies and gentlemen is what you call karma.
..yep, thats wierd *****...you ask me....lol..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Seems like you are not happy a game was called fair and worked in our favor at that. For once.
Seems you like it better when we obviously get screwed and then tell everyone it was fair. Like you want is to get bad calls or non calls against us.

A game was called fair and you don’t like it.

:lmao:
I'd try the strawman route too if I were you because you are one of the main, "Hey ma, no fair against the Cowboys!" people who now have to eat it after we had those "rare oddities" completely go our way last night. So that whine can't be used anymore which is why I'm sensing the defensiveness. It's funny that when y'all whine about being picked on, I explain the mechanics of the penalties and now when I point out the breaks we got, all of a sudden people want to discuss the mechanics of the penalties and ignore the rare oddities that completely benefitted us in ways I've never seen in a game before. You even had to let go of your "KC always gets the breaks at home" narrative in the same day. Lol.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I said after the Eagles beat the Cowboys the first time that they were extremely lucky to win that game and why was that? The Eagles fumbled three times in that first game and all three bounced right back into their hands, however, this time all three fumbles were covered by the Cowboys and that ladies and gentlemen is what you call karma.
That's not karma

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd try the strawman route too if I were you because you are one of the main, "Hey ma, no fair against the Cowboys!" people who now have to eat it after we had those "rare oddities" completely go our way last night. So that whine can't be used anymore which is why I'm sensing the defensiveness. It's funny that when y'all whine about being picked on, I explain the mechanics of the penalties and now when I point out the breaks we got, all of a sudden people want to discuss the mechanics of the penalties and ignore the rare oddities that completely benefitted us in ways I've never seen in a game before. You even had to let go of your "KC always gets the breaks at home" narrative in the same day. Lol.
You really explain nothing. Because you sway it most of the time against Dallas. And everyone knows this.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You really explain nothing. Because you sway it most of the time against Dallas. And everyone knows this.
No bro, I tell truth. The only ones who sway are the ones who don't want to face it. And I know this; No need for what others think they know because that pivots from minute to minute based on how the winds blow .... like all the people who NOW want to turn into technical penalty explainers, lol.

GMO415

Reaction score
steviewonder.jpg

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yeah Karma is when you do something mean spirited....like hurting someone....and then "karma catches up to you" and something equally bad happens to, theoretically as a cosmic response to get even with you. You get what you give.

Recovering 3 footballs in am NFL game, and then losing 3 fumbles in a different game....is akin to flipping heads 3x in a row, and then flipping tails 3x in a row. A football player recovering fumbles isn't "bad". That's their job....they're supposed to try their best.

So...no ladies and gentlemen...that has nothing to do with karma whatsoever! Ha ha!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While you're at it, there were not 1, not 2, but 3 flags picked up on penalties meant for Dallas AND there was a double penalty on a Philly player where the penalty yardage was added to one other. When has that ever happened in a game separately, let alone in the same game to one single team? Talk about your "odd" occurrences.

So refs are on our side, eh?
The refs are obviously in the tank for Dallas now, lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
While you're at it, there were not 1, not 2, but 3 flags picked up on penalties meant for Dallas AND there was a double penalty on a Philly player where the penalty yardage was added to one other. When has that ever happened in a game separately, let alone in the same game to one single team? Talk about your "odd" occurrences.

What happened. Your saying he had 2 fouls and instead of us picking which one to decline or the refs using the biggest one to apply they added the penalty yards together and applies it. I saw one picked up that the commentators were saying they didn’t see him do what they flagged him for or what he did was legal..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not about the calls, just the "oddity" folks claim we all get. Guess "oddity" happens to all teams afterall.
Did you see mahomes going nuts after that flag that caused them the td. He was obviously off sides. He looked like a fool. You know he had to see the replay. And still blamed the ref for not warning the wr.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

It's all part of the global conspiracy against the Cowboys.