Talk About The Clock Striking Midnight! Look At This...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That must mean McNabb was Cinderella on Monday night :)

Because at midnight, the magic wore off, his dream game was lost and his hernia pain returned.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
EGG said:
Philly has to be careful in making deals with the Devil,,, when he promises to let you win on Monday Night it's ONLY for Monday night, all bets are off at 12:00 am!

Good one...

Noticed MacFlab got some of you on his face...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Reality said:
That must mean McNabb was Cinderella on Monday night :)

Because at midnight, the magic wore off, his dream game was lost and his hernia pain returned.
Cinderella lost her glass slipper.

BringthePain

Reaction score
I really would like a fullscale image of that shot. I want it on my desktop for the next week. Haha.. Any help?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
it says "bandwidth exceeded" where the image would be and it shows no image

could you upload it somewhere else or send it to my email at WraithXx@gmail.com ? I really wanna see it

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...sorry mods if you'll excuse this one re-post of photo, but did anyone else see this picture and notice the time it was when Roy took that INT back to the house? Sometimes you just shake your head and say this is one strange game!

http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/Cowboys/Phil2_Game/phil-Roy8.gif

I also heard on ESPN that Parcells' brother Don wore #31 when he played so it was ironic that Roy scores the winning TD right at midnight wearing the same number as Bill's brother.

Weird

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
"We feel that Roy Williams probably stepped out of bounds. Being that this is a team in our division, the refs blew this call because it hurts the Commanders. We will be making a tape of this and sending it into the League office for review."

-Joe Gibbs

:lmao:
its funny because its true!
:lmao2: