Talking Cowboys Yesterday...Montrae Holland

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They said today on Talking Cowboys that the MRI was negative for any damage and that Holland does have a seriously sprained ankle. They're hopeful he'll be able to play but it looks like there is a good shot he won't play this weekend.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Could be worse. Proctor could be hurt too. How bad is it when Proctor is your ace? :eek::

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I was sick to my stomach seeing Holland laying on the ground because I knew our fate w/ Proctor.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2476830 said:
rub some dirt on it

Dude, we're talking about Montrae (BIGG II) Holland here. He doesn't use dirt, he uses gravy.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Can we talk Larry Allen out of retirement? Even an out-of-shape, over-the-hill Larry Allen is better than Cory Proctor. Can we just play with 4 o-linemen? Can Bobby Carpenter play guard?? is Nick Folk willing? Anyone besides Proctor. Will the NFL let us line up a big yellow blocking dummie out there?

Seriously how bad must Joe Berger be if he is behind Proctor on the depth chart? Does he instantly fall down to the ground and start crying? You'd have to think he's pretty awful if he can't even be active for games and Proctor is ahead of him.

Are there any NFL outlaws out there. We usually sign the guys no one else will. Are there any guards available getting out of jail or serving the end of a steroid-suspension? Is Jerry scouting the Prison Release wire? What if we posted a HELP WANTED sign outside of the stadium? Please God, anyone besides Cory Proctor.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I would like it very much if Holland simply shows some superman like healing powers and winds up playing the rest of the way and playing the game well.

zeromaster

Reaction score
l2obert;2477015 said:
Could be worse. Proctor could be hurt too. How bad is it when Proctor is your ace? :eek::
I think you should have run the spell checker on that...

Wrangler87

Reaction score
kramskoi;2476835 said:
i told my wife the other day that Proctor would be the last guy to get hurt this year...watch it happen my friend...

I don't hope anyone gets hurt, but it sure would not break my heart if Proctor, who has been the picture of 100% health this season, actually got hurt. I swear, he is like the Terminator 2000. If Proctor did go down, maybe we will get lucky and find a gamer that we didn't know we had.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I agree with you zoners, proctor is a whus,
He half blocks, then he lets or turns the defensive linemen loose so he can watch the pass downfield or the run, geez, the dumb bunny is suppose to block till the whistle is blown.

What gets me, we have 3 other offensive linemen in McQuistan, Free and Joe Berger, but do you see any of them playing, no,

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2477841 said:
Yes, it's very sad ain't it???

This has been one grueling year, that's for sure! Since that playoff choke to the Giants, this team has went through tons of laundry lists of stuff-not just the season, but the offseason as well. Even my whole head is spinning through this.

Frankly-playoffs or no, I'll be relieved once the season's over. At least next year, we'll have a much lower profile and hopefully focus alot better.:)