Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,991
- Reaction score
- 49,398
What’s with this vibe in the Dak interview? 


It was strange.What’s with this vibe in the Dak interview?![]()
The foggy heavenly echo effects are top notchWhat’s with this vibe in the Dak interview?![]()
I thought the camera crew must’ve all been smoking weed.The foggy heavenly echo effects are top notch
I know, Amazon is changing the game with their bizarre interviews. Thanks Bezos.What’s with this vibe in the Dak interview?![]()
Less than one hour away guys tick tock tick tock and I cannot believe Joey Porter Junior's already out plays one game and now has a mysterious sickness I'm assuming it must be stomach related I know it can happen you eat something and all of a sudden you're stuck in the house if you know what I mean dehydrated and not feeling good but I sure hope it's not a sign of something else
Sean Tucker and Irving need stopped. They love using Cade Otton too.Joey porter has little effect on wins and loses. He will help but this defense has more holes than Swiss cheese. Until they can stop the run. They will suck
Snoop dog was the Director of that piece lolI thought the camera crew must’ve all been smoking weed.
I thought it was a prelude to a 70’s adult filmThe foggy heavenly echo effects are top notch

I could see how you could think that. But I knew that was not the case because there were no sideburns or polyester clothesI thought it was a prelude to a 70’s adult film![]()
There ya go!Snoop dog was the Director of that piece lol

Inactive PlayersDid I miss the post about the "inactives" for today?
| Position | Player |
|---|---|
| Linebacker | DeMarvion Overshown |
| Cornerback | Cobie Durant |
| Cornerback | Joey Porter Jr. |
| Outside Linebacker | James Houston |
| Offensive Guard | Ajani Cornelius |
| Offensive Tackle | Drew Shelton |
| Wide Receiver | Camden Brown |
Thanks!!Inactive Players
Position Player Linebacker DeMarvion Overshown Cornerback Cobie Durant Cornerback Joey Porter Jr. Outside Linebacker James Houston Offensive Guard Ajani Cornelius Offensive Tackle Drew Shelton Wide Receiver Camden Brown
