dupree89
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,251
- Reaction score
- 11,531
The good news is Tyler Smith is playing. The bad news is, so is Terence Steele.![]()
that was a good oneThe good news is Tyler Smith is playing. The bad news is, so is Terence Steele.![]()
that was a good oneHe's out.Is Baker playing tonight or is he out for tonight's game?
Jalon Daniels is scheduled to go against our defenseIs Baker playing tonight or is he out for tonight's game?
Defense is still struggling and makes below average QB's look elite, I am expecting another hard fought game where hopefully we pull away late.I'd be surprised if we don't win by at least 14 points. I think there'll be strong emotional carroyver from the Texans game and the Bucs are reeling from injuries. I could see us getting up big, then taking our foot off the pedal a bit, so that the Bucs make it seem closer than it was.
And this is coming from someone who is generally pretty pessimistic about this team.
Going to be tougher game then many realize, TB is still a very talented team and our defense cannot stop anything right now.Tampa’s D is pretty good. Still going to be a test. Hopefully the D continue to stop the run and it should be a victory
You are slipping. It took you until the 3rd page to post this.Game day, coog is here!!!!!!!!! Coog loves EVERYONE in here, (Coog gets emotional on game day!)
They are estimating Mayfield will be out up to six weeks (link) with the dislocated right thumb.Is Baker playing tonight or is he out for tonight's game?
Correct kind of like oh they're at home they just want a big game They should beat this team all of it it might make the team relax I don't like it when there's that type of atmosphere where they don't feel like they're up against it but really at 500 with the defense and special teams not playing well I don't think they'll overlook anyone because they're only 500 it's not like they're undefeated..It sounds weird, but it's these "should win" games that make me even more nervous.
I want this thing to be over by halftime. It probably won't be, but that's what I want.
I know we’re all be in three hours.Hello, whataburger in 5 hours...Go Cowboys
I love you to Coog...almost as much as a Whataburger!!!Game day, coog is here!!!!!!!!! Coog loves EVERYONE in here, (Coog gets emotional on game day!)
I give you praise in a post today and this is the thanks I get!!!?? Lol, sadly I actually have a job, got to take care of the COOG family (I know you all feel bad for them!) lolYou are slipping. It took you until the 3rd page to post this.
