Tampa Bay Bucs

DBoys

Reaction score
TB offensive line sucks they are having problems with a injured Panther DL.

DBoys

Reaction score
Let's see we are in a race in the NFC two of those teams are playing each other. We also play the Carolina Panthers. I am sure The Miami Atlanta game means nothing according to you right?

DBoys

Reaction score
I don't understand why they are blaming Simms for this lose the OL can't run or pass block.

Carolina looks good though I am more apt to believe they are legit now that they have played the Buc defense.

DBoys

Reaction score
Dolphins just knocked the crap out of Vick twice and will get good field position on the Falcons 42. Maybe Dolphins can pull this one out!!!!

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
The Bucs are way overrated. They beat up on bad teams and they get respect. Then they lose to the 9ers and they blame it on Simms now they lose and it shows their weaknesses, No Oline and no mistake free ball (Simms fumbles and throws INT's and Caddilac fumbles)

DBoys

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
The Bucs are way overrated. They beat up on bad teams and they get respect. Then they lose to the 9ers and they blame it on Simms now they lose and it shows their weaknesses, No Oline and no mistake free ball (Simms fumbles and throws INT's and Caddilac fumbles)

Totally agree

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see after starting out like a "ball-of-fire" that Cadillac Williams has cooled off substantially.