Tampa Bay Trap

sportsman

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
526
Cowboys, don't take Tampa too lightly we aren't that good yet. If we're going to be a contender we have to make teams like Tampa know early upset ain't happening here tonight.
 
...they probably foresee that, same with Texans.

Every team brings their A game to Dallas.
 
Cowboys, don't take Tampa too lightly we aren't that good yet. If we're going to be a contender we have to make teams like Tampa know early upset ain't happening here tonight.
With this cowboys defense and special teams them barely winning games I don't think there is a trap game especially going into a 10 day break remember there's knowing they're looking over so you really can't call it a trap game... I don't think this team has that kind of ego quite yet they're sitting here at 500 and need this game really bad..
 
The Giants game should serve as a reminder to the team that no one on the schedule should be taken lightly. That game was scheduled WAY in advance of 9/11's 25th anniversary. Every coach and player should have been self-prepared knowing they were walking into a highly emotional buzzsaw in New Jersey.
 
Cowboys, don't take Tampa too lightly we aren't that good yet. If we're going to be a contender we have to make teams like Tampa know early upset ain't happening here tonight.
Shouldn’t take any NFL opponent lightly. Tampa Bay, though, is in a really bad place right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CWR
I don’t see this as a trap game. This is a confidence boosting game for the defense
 
I think we take care of business handily at home. I think they win and cover.

They're missing QB1 and their secondary is just as, if not more, compromised than ours is. I do like some of the guys that they have in the front 7 a lot though and love both their RB's.

Only way I can see this going south is if they run all over us and force turnovers.
 
Not a trap game. However it is probably good this game is on Thursday night. Not a lot of time to buy into or listen to the hype of the win over Houston.

Just get back to work, focus on the next game.
And BS as the HC knows this and needs to keep them focused.

The players know it also. But still easy to overlook them.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,813
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top