Tampa Bay Trap

Not fans on here, they see teams and automatically feel that we can just have our way with them! I usually don't give this team that much glory until there's :01 on the clock and we're downing the ball!!
Fans are not playing.
 
Looking ahead at the schedule, this team could be around 7-4 heading into Thanksgiving if they win the games they "should" win.

But the way the past few seasons have gone, I don't think the Cowboys face anyone we can call a "trap" game. Tampa Bay might be looking at our defense and thinking this is their chance to crack into the win column.
 
This team is a missed haul Mary away from 1-3 - I don’t think they are taking anything lightly right now.

Biggest thing is getting the w and staying healthy this week
Or they are one possession against the Giants and a better 3rd and goal playcall against the Ravens away from being 4-0.

That's the NFL. The margin is razor thin.
 
I don’t see this as a trap game. This is a confidence boosting game for the defense
I agree with this.

No complacency earned for this still 30th ranked defense.

They have alot to accomplish and a lot to prove before taking any team lightly.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top