Twitter: Tank 3rd in disruptions- Eagles Bennett 7th

superonyx

Reaction score
Bennett is a guy I don’t want here... sure maybe he gets pressure on the QB once in a while...but man what a butthole.
He’s one of those guys that thinks they should say everything that comes into their heads.....no filter on that one...

I think I’d rather watch Taco’s stupid celebrations 2 times again next year than to have to cheer for that guy.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Even if Bennett implodes in Philly (doubtful)— its still a low risk/high reward move. Roseman is proving himself aggressive and savvy as a GM— while JJ and Stephen continue to display arrogance and contentment with the status quo on the roster.

The silver lining may be that as other teams make moves and get better— eventually JJ’s vanity will get the better of himself and he pulls the trigger on a splash move just to grab the headlines.

Sydla

Reaction score
Interested to see those disruptions after not playing 1/2 the season with the 12th man

LOL.

You think the crowd in Seattle was the factor?

He’s going to another hostile type crowd and going to play on a more talented DL.

Just accept reality. Philly made a smart move and made their already great DL better.

And we sit around with a thumb up our butts. Can’t wait for the inevitable bargain bin free agency moves.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really think you can make a argument against who the Eagirls got. He's s solid defensive end. He will probably get less snaps and may be a shell of his former self. All it takes is one off-season. But they didn't trade much to get him. Low risk high reward IMO.

ghostdog

Reaction score
I'm more scared of Barnett than Bennett.
And you don’t understand how having such a disruptive DT makes Barnett, Graham and Long that much better? With Cox, Jerrigan and Bennett pressuring up the middle and our DEs bending the edges what will QBs do? Unless teams have Brady running out the tunnels they have problems.

Sydla

Reaction score
Even if Bennett implodes in Philly (doubtful)— its still a low risk/high reward move. Roseman is proving himself aggressive and savvy as a GM— while JJ and Stephen continue to display arrogance and contentment with the status quo on the roster.

The silver lining may be that as other teams make moves and get better— eventually JJ’s vanity will get the better of himself and he pulls the trigger on a splash move just to grab the headlines.

It’s hilarious watching the homers try to rationalize how this wasn’t a good move for Philly and how they wouldn’t want Bennett on Dallas.

LOL.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
LOL.

You think the crowd in Seattle was the factor?

He’s going to another hostile type crowd and going to play on a more talented DL.

Just accept reality. Philly made a smart move and made their already great DL better.

And we sit around with a thumb up our butts. Can’t wait for the inevitable bargain bin free agency moves.

Accept reality?

I’m not the one slitting my wrist at every chance I get.

I think I said I was curious about how his performance would be affected.

You took that how you wanted.

He’ll still probably be good and philly is tough

But

Seattle is the loudest stadium in the league. A definite advantage for the d line.

So again I’m curious to see how his pressures look not playing half his games in front of the 12th man

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s hilarious watching the homers try to rationalize how this wasn’t a good move for Philly and how they wouldn’t want Bennett on Dallas.

LOL.

I don't like the player, but he certainly makes Philly better. I wouldn't necessary want him, but I want us to make moves equivalent to this.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't like the player, but he certainly makes Philly better. I wouldn't necessary want him, but I want us to make moves equivalent to this.

Exactly.

They just won the SB and aren't content to just cut some fat, draft some new players and roll into 2018. They think they can get even better than they were and their GM is aggressive and uses every tool at his disposal.

Our front office has basically said, "Nah, we'll just get better though the draft............."

It's frustrating but expected from a front office that has failed for 22 years.

Sydla

Reaction score
Accept reality?

But

Seattle is the loudest stadium in the league. A definite advantage for the d line.

So again I’m curious to see how his pressures look not playing half his games in front of the 12th man

Who's slitting their wrists? I certainly am not. But then again, I am comfortable in admitting that we clearly are a 2nd rate franchise right now to them. They have aggressive leadership in their front office and the coaching staff.

Winning a SB didn't put them in a comfortable space. They want to get better and are aggressive in doing that.

Our front office acts like we have loaded roster and we can tweak it through the draft and crap FA signings.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score

Careful what you wish for, splash moves by Jerry usually mean 2 first rounders.....for some old has-been.

ghostdog

Reaction score
Accept reality?

But

He didn’t have Fletcher Cox, Brandon Gramham or Barnett lined up next to him either. With that combination of talent any advantage the “12” gave him is minimal. And he’ll have an offense that will put up points. That’ll mean more opportunities to wreck havoc. He is coming into a locker room with strong leadership. Jenkins, Cox, Long, Wentz, Kelsey and the bodyguard Jason Peters will make sure he’s under control. He’s made his money. He wants more rings. He is happy as Hell to be here.