Tank Johnson !!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Welcome to DALLAS baby !!! :bow:

You looked GREAT out there today I thought. Thanks for signing sir.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He looked good, I wouldn't say great. He had a nice sack, but he got pushed back like 10 yards on one of Jacobs' runs. That was ugly.

I can't wait till he is completely adjusted and in game shape though. That should be exciting.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Future;1758591 said:
He looked good, I wouldn't say great. He had a nice sack, but he got pushed back like 10 yards on one of Jacobs' runs. That was ugly.

I can't wait till he is completely adjusted and in game shape though. That should be exciting.

He was a BEAST today granted he hasn't been on the field in a game situation in a very long time. Give him two weeks to get acclimated to the game and he will truly earn that BEAST moniker. ;)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dallas;1758568 said:
Welcome to DALLAS baby !!! :bow:

You looked GREAT out there today I thought. Thanks for signing sir.

That's one of the most moronic posts I've seen in a while.

:D

just kidding.

I actually agree. Once Tank gets his football legs under him, he really will be a big deal for us.

Great debut Tank!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
He's not even in football shape yet and he looked pretty good...

He'll be an asset to this team if he keeps his nose clean... and I think he will...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1758599 said:
He was a BEAST today granted he hasn't been on the field in a game situation in a very long time. Give him two weeks to get acclimated to the game and he will truly earn that BEAST moniker. ;)

Thats what I said...;)

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Its more than his sacks..

its his big body that takes up space and blocks it gives a chance for Canty and Spears to go One on One

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
94WARE94;1758663 said:
Its more than his sacks..

its his big body that takes up space and blocks it gives a chance for Canty and Spears to go One on One

Yep. He will absorb two bodies on opposing Olines.. It's going to be fun to watch. :)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1758651 said:
I was simply agreeing with you. Please don't tase me bro. k? :)

Haha alright, but next time (insert taser smilie here) :laugh2:

sorry i misunderstood:bang2:

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many snaps he took? In the few plays I noticed him he looked good. Looked like he was drawing a lot of double teams like Fergie used too.

sago1

Reaction score
Glad to see Tank contributing to the Cowboys in his first game. I'm sure he'll really feel a part of this team because of his contribution to the win. Can't believe we are 8-1.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I thought he looked good considering he hasn't played since the SB.

One series, they ran Jacobs twice and he clogged up the middle and he only got 2-3 yds with both runs.

Tank didn't actually make the tackles, but he jammed up the middle and when Jacobs tried to bounce it outside the rest of our team swarmed him.

And of course he got the sack too.

Good first game Tank !

Welcome to Dallas, glad to have you !

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe the 5 sacks we had today is the most for a game this season. I don't think it's a coincidence that it happened in Tank's first game. The Bears loss is our gain.

Wood

Reaction score
I was especially impressed with his pass rushing skills. Did you see his spin move to get the sack. Looks very athletic. Definitely helps the defensive line.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i wasnt able to watch the game but i dont think there is any doubt that Tank will make our D a lot better team starting with his good game today!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Tank will be a valuable addition to the depth chart, but I for one don't think he'll be better than Ratliff who has proven to be so much better than anyone could have ever imagined. Right now Ratliff is better...I guess Tank has a few weeks to see if he's going to be better....I don't think so.