Tank Johnson !!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
wayne motley;1758905 said:
Tank will be a valuable addition to the depth chart, but I for one don't think he'll be better than Ratliff who has proven to be so much better than anyone could have ever imagined. Right now Ratliff is better...I guess Tank has a few weeks to see if he's going to be better....I don't think so.

It really doesn't matter who is better... this is a win/win for us... both are very good...

The fact that we can give Ratliff some competent relief is great...

We get Fergie back next year and we will even be better...

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I thought Tank did a good job for his first game, but you could see he was a little out of his game at times. What helped is that Giants did have him double teamed most of the game, and yes his sack was hopefully a preview of what is to come when he does get into more game shape because that did look good on his part.

Woods

Reaction score
Not to take this off subject, put I also noticed Bowen quite a bit.

We've got a nice rotation going. When Fergy gets back next year, our DL will be phenominal. We'll have a little bit of everything to throw against opposing OL.

Taz

Reaction score
Future;1758591 said:
He looked good, I wouldn't say great. He had a nice sack, but he got pushed back like 10 yards on one of Jacobs' runs. That was ugly.

I can't wait till he is completely adjusted and in game shape though. That should be exciting.
tank is here to keep ratliff fresh untill fregason comes back

I say he got doubled and pushed back so he wasn't dominating but i assume he will be better for skin game and take a few more reps to keep our defense roating fresh

newlander

Reaction score
I've been noticing Bowen alot lately too.....VERY nice surprise indeed. All the young linemen are playing well. Now if we can just get Henry and Glenn healthy at 100%...................:star:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I had mentioned that I thought he would get atleast one sack..... did he have only one or was there another?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
he fits right in, got himself a nice penalty in his first game.....he is officially a Cowboy now.

but in all seriousness. I think he did well. he made a positive impact for us and that is all that matters.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Tank had a good sack today and personally think he will be awesome as a goal line short yardage FB as he gets up to speed on the Wade 3-4 D. Book it by the end of the season. (;

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Taz;1759136 said:
tank is here to keep ratliff fresh untill fregason comes back

I say he got doubled and pushed back so he wasn't dominating but i assume he will be better for skin game and take a few more reps to keep our defense roating fresh

Fergie's not coming back this year. He's on IR.