Tank season to get 1 overall

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Screw that!!! I hate losers! Especially loser that lose on purpose!!

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
do we trade or get Lawrence. Feels like we can like pretty much take a teams next two drafts with that pick.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jets may win 1 time all year.

Trevor Lawrence is the dream but the Cowboys will fight to be mediocre and will successfully do it I’m sure.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
ROFL. Losers are gonna be losers.
This team has 2 wins already and the weakest schedule in the NFL going forward.
They may be bad but they aren't getting pick 1 or 2 in all likelihood.
They may be able suck their way to pick 5 or 6.
Or they could be pretty mediocre and still make the playoffs and still possibly see Dak back for the playoffs. --compound fracture timeline is usually 6-10 weeks.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I think it's already too late...stealing these 2 wins so far has been huge. But it's okay, we will still get a good pick and can draft an elite defensive talent!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jets may win 1 time all year.

Trevor Lawrence is the dream but the Cowboys will fight to be mediocre and will successfully do it I’m sure.
NY is gonna be 1 and 2

If we wanted Lawrence or Fields, we lost by winning today.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is a Loser mentality. The history of the NFL is littered with failed number 1 picks.
You just really hope that he can come back 100%. Luckily with Dalton we are still competitive for a playoff spot. Coaches are really gonna have to earn their money this season

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
You just really hope that he can come back 100%. Luckily with Dalton we are still competitive for a playoff spot. Coaches are really gonna have to earn their money this season
I didn't like the HC hiring process. I think this team will start winning some games and make the playoffs.