Tank

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I'm done rooting for Ws. Screw this team. I tried being a loyal fan.

That fake punt broke my resolve. DO NOT WIN MORE GAMES. I want fat mike fired. I called it last season. HE SUCKS. Team is embarrassing.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

That fake punt broke my resolve. DO NOT WIN MORE GAMES. I want fat mike fired. I called it last season. HE SUCKS. Team is embarrassing.

This team probably only wins one more game, probably the Giants game to end the season.

4-12 is looking like a lock right now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Those ridiculous game-costing, pee-wee league, game situational failed play calls that have contributed to game losses should cost McCarthy, Moore and whomever else was a part of them their jobs. That's simply pathetic and inexcusable.

For this they are getting paid millions of dollars?

Start making people accountable, Jerry.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Those ridiculous game-costing, pee-wee league, game situational failed play calls that have contributed to game losses should cost McCarthy, Moore and whomever else was a part of them their jobs. That's simply pathetic and inexcusable.

Even I could call a better game. Punt ball. EASY.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, I was laughing yesterday. Only way I can handle this mess.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

Problem is there is no one to keep Jethro the GM accountable, and that where the main problem is.