Tanking and not by design

Batman1980

Reaction score
2nd one, by a landslide.

Why? Because this isn't the first time this has happened. You know those fans that are optimistic no matter what? Even in the face of losing and clusterfudges, they are optimistic? Well, Jerry is one of those. It's great for a fan to be that way, but an NFL GM absolutely cannot be that way. Because if accurate evaluations are not made, glaring personnel errors will ensue.

Everyone knew this was a rebuilding year, didn't they?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have faith that the Texans will curb stomp us, will be their Super Bowl. Enough of this beating a bad team, restoring confidence just to go out and lay another egg. I won't be upset if we lose the next two, that should be enough to fire a few guys.

kskboys

Reaction score
Suck for Luck.
Yeah, it's just easier to cover up because there's more players.

Ask Kitna why they sat him, even though he was healthy and by far the best option at QB. That was in 08. Stafford was the first pick in the 09 draft.

Eddie

Reaction score
I find it disgusting when so called fans are calling for us to tank the season after 3 games.

Pathetic.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I find it disgusting when so called fans are calling for us to tank the season after 3 games.

Pathetic.

I doubt what we think matters. This team is so bad right now they could try and probably still lose at least half their remaining games. I see 0 wins against any teams that will be playing after week 17.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tanking is intentional. We lose because we stink up the place, not because we're not trying. I hope we win Sunday so I can feel better for a week.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Tanking is intentional. We lose because we stink up the place, not because we're not trying. I hope we win Sunday so I can feel better for a week.

I question their effort, especially Dak and Zeke and a few others.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Suck for Luck.

The Cardinal fans here in the Phoenix area have been calling into the local radio shows with the motto of:

"Mess (they used another word) the bed for Ed!"
EdOliver_2016_houston_7.jpg