Tank's Suspension

Murph80

Reaction score
Thought we would of heard this week. If they were going to reduce the 2 games he would be eligible to practice next week. Still hopeing they at least reduce it 1 game so he will be back 1st game after bye.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Didn't the commish say he wouldn't be ruling on it this week?

If anything, he reduces it by a game. Although I doubt he does.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Monday is usually a day off, so I think we will hear something then IF its going to be reduced. Personally, I think it will be reduced by 1 game allowing him to play after the bye. Goodall can justify that by saying he has done everything asked of him and with the bye it was still 8 weeks, just not 8 games.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1704258 said:
Monday is usually a day off, so I think we will hear something then IF its going to be reduced. Personally, I think it will be reduced by 1 game allowing him to play after the bye. Goodall can justify that by saying he has done everything asked of him and with the bye it was still 8 weeks, just not 8 games.

I agree - thats probably what he will rule next week

sago1

Reaction score
Since the Commish put off a decision until upcoming week, sounds reasonable to me that he cuts suspension back by a week which would allow Tank to get some practice time during the bye week and be ready to suit up against the Eagles. Of course I wouldn't bet on the Commish being that generous to us.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sago1;1704345 said:
Since the Commish put off a decision until upcoming week, sounds reasonable to me that he cuts suspension back by a week which would allow Tank to get some practice time during the bye week and be ready to suit up against the Eagles. Of course I wouldn't bet on the Commish being that generous to us.

The league office has never been generous to us. He saves that for the Patriots.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JMO, but to expect any reduction in Tank's suspension is wishful thinking.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Murph80;1704248 said:
Thought we would of heard this week. If they were going to reduce the 2 games he would be eligible to practice next week. Still hopeing they at least reduce it 1 game so he will be back 1st game after bye.

The commish said he'd be out of the office all week. I would guess it will come down this coming week.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1704258 said:

Goodell will appear weak if he reduces the suspension. He still has Pacman and Vick out there, although Vick probably won't matter. But, Pacman is appealing his suspension also, and could use a reduction in Tank's case as ammunition for his own case. The players would then think that even though they screw up and get suspended, they can get some sort of reprieve for being good.

I don't think he gets the reprieve.