Tapatalk

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this? It's an app for forums on the iPhone. It shows cz but it doesn't work.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4678861 said:
Has anyone ever used this? It's an app for forums on the iPhone. It shows cz but it doesn't work.

A lot of Android forums use it. (it's not just an iPhone app) I've never installed on it. This is one of the only forums I post on.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4678930 said:
A lot of Android forums use it. (it's not just an iPhone app) I've never installed on it. This is one of the only forums I post on.

Oh okay, I didn't know that. I just purchased it hoping this forum was on it. I've been frequenting a couple of other forums too so I was hoping I could do some consolidating.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4678930 said:

There is a CZone app on Google Play.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;4679755 said:
There is a CZone app on Google Play.

There is?! Seriously?

I used Tapatalk for other forums I run and visit, and I like it a lot. As far as I know, Reality doesn't want to use Tapatalk for the CZ or any other third party apps because it would slow down the site.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
CowboyMike;4679770 said:
There is?! Seriously?

I used Tapatalk for other forums I run and visit, and I like it a lot. As far as I know, Reality doesn't want to use Tapatalk for the CZ or any other third party apps because it would slow down the site.

Oh okay, that's a shame. It's actually pretty cool.