Target player for Dallas 1st round pick in 2024?

rambo2

Reaction score
Graham Barton center Duke
Jordan Morgan otackle Arizona
Xavier Legette wr South Carolina
Brian Thomas Jr. wr LSU
Jackson Powers-Johnson center Oregon

Plankton

Reaction score
Trade down to the top of the second round, get some additional mid round ammo, and get Sedrick Van Pran.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I am sure it will be some TE or Safety that will be the steal of the draft according to Jerry

reddyuta

Reaction score
It has to be Oline,we have to ageing hall of famers to replace.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
OT Jordan Morgan...then look to dump Steele and his contract, preferably over draft weekend. I'd take a 4th rounder for him.

Powers-Johnson in the second round...might have to move up a few slots to nab him.

Resign Tyron for a year or two

LT Tyron. LG Tyler Smith, OC Powers-Johnson. RG Zack, RT Morgan

Can we run the ball with this front?

Gambit

Reaction score
Brian Thomas Jr. wr LSU
I know you're championing Legette, I just don't see WR in 1st as best use of limited resources this year. Unless we can get a small trade down pick up a 4th

rambo2

Reaction score
I know you're championing Legette, I just don't see WR in 1st as best use of limited resources this year. Unless we can get a small trade down pick up a 4th
I'm leaning toward Jackson Powers-Johnson. There are going to be some very good players available. Hopefully, they make the best move whatever it is.

McMicah

Reaction score
Barring some elite talent free falling to 24, my targets are
1. Mims LT
2. Guyton LT
3. Graham G/C
4. Morgan LT

I know some are ok taking Van Pran or JPJ or Frazier as true Cs but I’d much rather have Barton and hope one of those guys is there in the 2nd. He understands how to play every position and did it well, is more athletic and has to be insanely smart to pick all that up. He can also flex to RG when Martin leaves.

Gambit

Reaction score
Barring some elite talent free falling to 24, my targets are
1. Mims LT
2. Guyton LT
3. Graham G/C
4. Morgan LT

I know some are ok taking Van Pran or JPJ or Frazier as true Cs but I’d much rather have Barton and hope one of those guys is there in the 2nd. He understands how to play every position and did it well, is more athletic and has to be insanely smart to pick all that up. He can also flex to RG when Martin leaves.
Someone is going to have to sell me on Guyton. I'm not seeing it with him.

Rest of your target list is good, id exchange Guyton f JPJ and add the TX DTs too

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’m not investing any more high picks into the defense as long as moron is still the DC.

J-man

Reaction score
Brian Thomas Jr. wr LSU
Nice list, I'd add Guyton, Morgan is probably more ready now, but I think Guyton has some major upside
I'd also take Newton, Kool aid, probably Verse and it maybe high, but I might even take Sweat , probably after a little trade down

Glad I'm not the only one who likes what Legette could do for this offense.