Tashard Choice Interview

sbark

Reaction score
He said in post game interview Thurs...he patterns himself after Emmitt...and from the looks of his inside the guards runs he got, I can beleive it....he is able to find a crease and slide thru

MBIII tries to power thru alot of those creases or bounces it out, Choice is like Emmitt---in that he disappears and comes out the other side with wiggle.

Covers it up with both arms going thru the line...what is there not for the coaches to like? Behind our massive OLine he is a great changeup that might be tough for teams to handle.

Heard Madden say for years, at 5'8" Emmitt just disappeared behind Newton, Mark T, Gogank, Big E ....same with Choice.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'm really liking Tashard Choice. I hate that Felix has been put on the shelf till next season, but this gives Tashard the opportunity to shine.

You watch, this kid is going to have a really good game, if given some carries against Pittsburgh. Heck, I'll even go as far as to say this kid is going to have a real nice rest of the season, and hopefully playoffs.

With all three (Marion, Felix, and Tashard) RB's healthy, we have just as much talent as the Giants do in their backfield.