Tashard Choice Needs More Playing Time

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Choice get 3-5 touches in a game, it will keep him sharp and improve our team. The guy always gets positive yardage and he runs hard all the time. I wanted to see some screens to Felix, that would have been productive also. I just don't see it happening for a while...

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2263224 said:
This thread is wack.....

Choice wont play unless Barbarian or the 1ST ROUND PICK gets hurt....

Simple as that

Sure lets just run the heck out of Marion In September so by the time December and January rolls around he'll have no gas left. When you have a very capable back on the bench.. Marion hasn't been a full time back since HS..

festus

It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun
Reaction score
This was a big game, too big for Tashard at this time.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Vinnie2u;2264214 said:
Sure lets just run the heck out of Marion In September so by the time December and January rolls around he'll have no gas left. When you have a very capable back on the bench.. Marion hasn't been a full time back since HS..

He's had only 41 touches in the first two games.

That's going to wear him out? Please. If he can't handle 20.5 touches a game, something is wrong.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Started this post back in September... Got drilled for it.. Getting your foot stomped on could happen anytime I agree.. I just felt that TC was a keeper and was worth giving him carries at the beginning of the year in order to keep MBIII heathier for a December run...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Did someone really bump their over 2 month old thread?

Seriously?

Been carrying the pain of this around this long?

:laugh1:

AtomicDog

Reaction score
zrinkill;2448939 said:
Did someone really bump their over 2 month old thread?

Seriously?

Been carrying the pain of this around this long?

:laugh1:

man, I'm telling you. this is an old thread rehashed. I guess Choice will get some more playing time after all.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Depending upon how Barber's foot/toe is, we will probably be seeing more of Choice anyway. I just hope that Barber's injury doesn't linger though.