Tashard Choice over 5 a carry!

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
He showed some wiggle today and was able to do his job. He will be able to help us this year! 11 carries for 57 yards today!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It was nice to see him get a little bit of a chance today. Glad to see that he's able to run the ball when we needed him too.

montgod

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2448066 said:
It was nice to see him get a little bit of a chance today. Glad to see that he's able to run the ball when we needed him too.

Yep... and it also gave the coaching staff more confidence to play him and give MB a breather.

I wonder if JJones was taking notes... :lmao:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Nice Draft Pick by our draft team. Hate to go to your third back, but it happens.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Didn't Troy Hambrick have a 5.1 YPG average when he had his intermittent shots between Emmitt's carries?

Part timer's always seem to look good until they're expected to carry the load. Not that Choice doesn't have a shot to be anything but YPC stats for part timers don't mean much.

Smith22

Reaction score
vta;2448084 said:
Didn't Troy Hambrick have a 5.1 YPG average when he had his intermittent shots between Emmitt's carries?

Part timer's always seem to look good until they're expected to carry the load. Not that Choice doesn't have a shot to be anything but YPC stats for part timers don't mean much.

Choice had a much better college career than Mr. Hambrick I believe. Just saying.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
vta;2448084 said:

We are far from asking him to take the reigns for the long haul, just happy that he did his job today!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2448103 said:
We are far from asking him to take the reigns for the long haul, just happy that he did his job today!

Yeah, I have no problem with Choice, like the guy above, I'm just sayin'...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
As long as he can do all the other things a RB must do. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he ran the ball though. More wiggle than I thought. Not the same runner as MB is though. More like Ward of the Giants.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jobberone;2448316 said:
As long as he can do all the other things a RB must do. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he ran the ball though. More wiggle than I thought. Not the same runner as MB is though. More like Ward of the Giants.
The guy was the best cutter coming out of college. And that's saying a lot based on this RB class.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
too bad it takes an injury to Barber for them to utilize him

it hasn't hurt us, but it was just stupid

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see that block he threw on Julian Peters (I think it was)? For those wondering about his blocking ability, that should answer that question. But he's still a rookie. Romo needed Choice to bail him out on a dump off pass and Tashard wasn't even looking. Romo got on him about it. He'll learn.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2448388 said:
Did you see that block he threw on Julian Peters (I think it was)? For those wondering about his blocking ability, that should answer that question. But he's still a rookie. Romo needed Choice to bail him out on a dump off pass and Tashard wasn't even looking. Romo got on him about it. He'll learn.

that was a pro block

most rookies would lunge, or try to take Peterson up high, but Choice broke down and cut his legs out from under him

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2448388 said:

Yes Ma'am, that block was impressive too!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2448395 said:
that was a pro block

most rookies would lunge, or try to take Peterson up high, but Choice broke down and cut his legs out from under him

Choice is a pro.