Taylor Lewan says he's facing 4-game suspension

joseephuss

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036853/article/taylor-lewan-says-hes-facing-4game-suspension

Taylor Lewan says he's facing 4-game suspension

The Tennessee Titans could be without the highest-paid left tackle in the NFL for the first four games of the 2019 campaign.

Taylor Lewan himself announced in an emotional video that he's facing a four-game suspension after failing a drug test for a banned substance. Lewan says he didn't knowingly take the prohibited supplement.

"My name's Taylor Lewan, I'm the left tackle for the Tennessee Titans. And I'm making this video so it comes from me and from nobody else and it doesn't leave anything up for interpretation," Lewan said. "I received a letter from the NFL a few weeks ago saying that I failed a drug test for Ostarine. Ostarine is a supplement banned from WADA (world anti-doping agency) in 2007. It's known as a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulators). The way the CBA (collective bargaining agreement) works is a strict liability policy. So I'm completely responsible for the things that are in my body whether the supplement I'm taking has it on the label or not.