Taylor Stern "The Cowboys Break"

p_tubbs

Reaction score
I think she got a little salty with me because I twitted that I loved Nick Eatman's response yesterday. Taylor was just going on and on about the Finish the Fight videos. Nick said she had a one track mind. She responded to me saying that "its hard not to over do when you're passionate about something" and thanked me for my suggestion. I love those videos and I meant no disrespect but she can be irritating at times. I want to hear x & o's.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I think she got a little salty with me because I twitted that I loved Nick Eatman's response yesterday. Taylor was just going on and on about the Finish the Fight videos. Nick said she had a one track mind. She responded to me saying that "its hard not to over do when you're passionate about something" and thanked me for my suggestion. I love those videos and I meant no disrespect but she can be irritating at times. I want to hear x & o's.
She doesn't know X's and O's. She's not bad though. The break is so much better than Talking Cowboys

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Thanks for not having any biases. ;)
:laugh: yeah. There aren't many of us so we gotta stick together.
ghyb25tvzhogmpe3beytq4wtg.gif

CWR

Reaction score
I think she answered perfectly. I like her because she comes off as a fan. I dont care for Packers and fans of other teams hosting these shows. In fact it irritates me, if you havent endured our losses I dont want to hear you enthusiastically speaking of our victories. Now all this said, ifs shes just another transplant she can also go away.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
She doesn't know X's and O's. She's not bad though. The break is so much better than Talking Cowboys

Yeah, Talkin' Cowboys has really gone down the tubes. I forget his name, but I miss the old producer that left, he made it more of an actual "show".

As far as Taylor, she's grown on me. You have to keep in mind that the Finish The Fight videos are something she has an active hand in helping produce. Whereas on The Break, she's just kind of more of someone that chimes in.

I dig the Finish The Fight stuff, but it seems like the sort of thing you do before the Superbowl, not before the Divisional Round.

CWR

Reaction score
Unrelated, but I gotta be honest. The Finish the Fight stuff is kind of lame IMO.

Man Ive heard a few of yall say that. It suprises me. I have really enjoyed all of the extra coverage on this team. It makes me root that much harder hearing thier stories. We are 13-3 and I just want to marinate in it lol. I will be hanging my fat heads in the living room, loading the coffee table with snacks and blasting finish this fight during the pregame. Im gonna be so jacked up! But to each his own.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
IMO it's going to look like the lamest thing if we lose in our first game. I'm ok with it if we carry on and win the super bowl
It should have been done if we got past the championship round and headed to super bowl. One and done would be embarrassing

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Yeah, Talkin' Cowboys has really gone down the tubes. I forget his name, but I miss the old producer that left, he made it more of an actual "show".

As far as Taylor, she's grown on me. You have to keep in mind that the Finish The Fight videos are something she has an active hand in helping produce. Whereas on The Break, she's just kind of more of someone that chimes in.

I dig the Finish The Fight stuff, but it seems like the sort of thing you do before the Superbowl, not before the Divisional Round.

Talkin' just needs to add Helman, and it'll be way better. A different voice. Right now it's so stale, they don't really provide any new info over what the Break brings.

Seems like Micky is getting salty about it too, always boasts the types of guests they get "over the other show". I wonder if we can tell which of them gets the better ratings?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Talkin' just needs to add Helman, and it'll be way better. A different voice. Right now it's so stale, they don't really provide any new info over what the Break brings.

Seems like Micky is getting salty about it too, always boasts the types of guests they get "over the other show". I wonder if we can tell which of them gets the better ratings?

I don't even listen when they have guests. It's not like they're going to do any real sort of interview, there's never anything insightful to gain. The worst is when they have executives on. They never use their inside access to get anything new or insightful out of those guys.

_sturt_

Reaction score

As the person who initially introduced this specific topic (as far as I'm aware), I find that response to be pretty acceptable, though I realize it can be read both ways (irritating or not so much)... because, indeed, it is hard to not over-do it. I can understand her perspective b/c I know I've been that person. And I'm thankful to those who have been nice enough to help me see--in a professional, courteous way--how I was coming across, and maybe would be advantaged to ratchet it down a notch. At her age, come to think of it, I especially was that person sometimes. Difference is, she appears to have the wisdom to acknowledge that she may have overdone it, and whereas I probably lashed out more times than not, just scratching the mosquito bite into a welt.