Taylor Trial pushed back again...

DallasKen

Reaction score
I think the worst Sean will get is about 3 months probation and some community service.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
DallasKen said:
I think the worst Sean will get is about 3 months probation and some community service.

Not going to happen - either he's fully acquitted, or each count carries a minimum of 3 years in the pokey. Reduced sentence or community service are not options.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Vertigo_17 said:
Not going to happen - either he's fully acquitted, or each count carries a minimum of 3 years in the pokey. Reduced sentence or community service are not options.
Then he'll go free

DallasKen

Reaction score
Vertigo_17 said:

Then he will be fully acquitted. Just more wasted money.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Sounds like the Judge is pretty lax about her trial docket. She may have celebrity-itis.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Unless he's a seventh day Adventist I don't see how he could EVER go to church what with his current "job" and his NASCAR team both occuppying Sundays. I guess Wednesday night is a possibility.

NASCAR has something called MotorRacing Outreach. They have church every Sunday Morning at the tracks. I have been to several. Once I sat next to Davey Allison and his Dad Bobby and in front of me was Richard Petty. They generally have them outside and the public is welcome to attend. It's pretty cool because you get to see the drivers in a completley different setting.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Gaede said:
Goes to show, if you have money and no morals and or ethics, you can get away with almost anything.

Oh, you Just figured that out? :laugh2: