Taylors Trial postponed again DA not happy

superpunk

Reaction score
Damn. Looks like I was a bit late to the "Only 22" party. Oh well, better late than never, lol.

1fisher

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm only freakin 21. Maybe I can kill someone, and then use that defense with the judge.

"It was very bad of you to kill that person. Life sentence."

"But judge, I'm only freakin 21!!!!!"

"Duly noted. 40 hours of community service."

I love how people defend Taylor's actions with the Michael Pittman's a wife beater excuse. As if Taylor was acting as some sort of "hand of god," and meting out punishment on sinners. He hocked a BIG one on a dude. Call me crazy, but I doubt it had much to do with pittman's history, and more to do with Taylor being a moronic jerk-off.

go over to extremeskins if you want to see some nonsense about taylor...... if he played for the cowboys they would be eating him alive!!!!!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I haven't followed this stuff since fortunately it isn't a current Cowboy player. Didn't Taylor already reject a plea bargain that would have taken the sentence down to a mandatory 3 years sentence? Seems like 3 is going to be the magic number if he loses. I understand he passed a lie detector test saying he didn't brandish his gun. I don't think he loses. It becomes his word against the other guys. The guys that are accused of stealing Taylor's ATVs. I don't think their word holds much merit either.
The Defense was talking early on about the possibility of a plea but the DA came out and said that since a gun was used to commit the crime the charges couldn't be lessened and the only thing Taylor could do was plead guilty or go to trial.

And the Mandatory sentence is 10 years but he would only have to serve 3 of that. "Parole" in most states is 1/3 the sentence so he would wind up doing just over 3 years for the gun charge.

superpunk

Reaction score
1fisher said:
go over to extremeskins if you want to see some nonsense about taylor...... if he played for the cowboys they would be eating him alive!!!!!

Thank you, no. I've been there, I even registered, thinking it might be fun to get into it with some Skins fans, maybe have a spirited discussion. But when I went, all I could think was;

"Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City sailor wanna hump hump bar? Or is this getaway day in your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy somplace else. We're all stocked up here."

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Avery said:
1. What does Pittman have to do with Taylor's case?

I think folks were talking about other guys who should be in jail. Seriously, ramming your car into a car that both your wife and child were sitting in? That, by the way, was his 3rd domestic battery arrest.

Scum.

superpunk

Reaction score
abersonc said:
I think folks were talking about other guys who should be in jail. Seriously, ramming your car into a car that both your wife and child were sitting in? That, by the way, was his 3rd domestic battery arrest.

Scum.

I think most bring it up as some sort of justification for Taylor's moronic actions. Or to say, hey, this guy's a wife beater, he deserved it. He does, but I think that had little to do with Taylor lettin a big one go in Pittman's face.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Father is a police chief in another part of south Florida.

Not directed at you Skins, but people have the nerve to say the son of a Chief of police didnt know better?:lmao:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I think most bring it up as some sort of justification for Taylor's moronic actions. Or to say, hey, this guy's a wife beater, he deserved it. He does, but I think that had little to do with Taylor lettin a big one go in Pittman's face.

That's not what anyone was saying -- only that Pittman was another scumbag. Pittman was probably the first guy to come to mind b/c of the incident last week. Larry Johnson is scum too. So is Chris Terry.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
Not directed at you Skins, but people have the nerve to say the son of a Chief of police didnt know better?:lmao:

You would think he would have at least a little bit more sense. Unbelievable.
With everything that he has done over the past 2 years, the kicker to me was not showing up to camp on time and putting himself in this situation to begin with. :(

superpunk

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
The guy is only freakin 22. People make mistakes...Pittman hasn't exactly been a model citezen either. As a matter of fact he has done MUCH worse than Taylor. Pittman deserved it because he is a scum that abuses his wife.

abersonc, This :signmast: is what I'm talking about.