TBT: Our last win at Seattle

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Always there are surprises in special teams when you play seatlle , their D and special teams give short fields for their offense, something to watch out in this weeks game

blueblood70

Reaction score
tat hit on romo before the block punt how was that not 15 yards? that 100% illegal's..

J12B

Reaction score
What blows my mind is Martin was a rookie then and Smith was entering his 3rd year.

They both will turn thirty by the end of this year.

Not super old by any standard, but I'm not sure how long either will stay in their peak play form.

I would say Smith has seen his best days, but he still is a great Tackle (when healthy).

Martin looks hasn't slowed down amd continues to play at an elite level.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Go figure we had a real QB when we beat Seattle, in Seattle.

jk, wanted to be the first to stir the pot.

2014 and 2016 had some memorable moments, good and bad. Really thought we could of made more noise in 2014 after seeing games like the one in Seattle. Freaking Terrance Williams with a great non body catch.
You can't be talking about the real QB that beat Seattle in the playoffs

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
With all due respect, I do not think Seattle is over-hyped. Seattle looks like one of the best teams in football, and I honestly believe this could be an old-fashioned beat down for our Cowboys. We have good offensive fire power, but we have a swiss cheese defense. I don't believe we can match them blow for blow.

They also have a Swiss cheese defense and they can’t rush the passer.

The difference between Dallas and Seattle is we have come out playing very sloppy and they have came out sharp.

Roster wise there isn’t a big difference.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think this game is exactly like that game for us.

Not to mention Seattle is overhyped going into this game.

They basically suck on defense like we do and have a great offense like we do.

A lot of this will come down to Dak vs Wilson which they clearly have the edge but we will see how game flow goes.

Right now the biggest difference between Dallas and Seattle is Seattle kind of knows their identity and they aren't a sloppy mess making mental mistakes like Dallas is.

I would really like to see Dallas just spread them out and try to get Adams in some situations covering downfield.
Agree on everything including the first paragraph. The Seahawks were overhyped before this game and Wilson had MVP conversations due to his play against Washington. That game against Cowboys halted all the talk for a little bit and it took the Hawks until Thanksgiving to go on their run.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With all due respect, I do not think Seattle is over-hyped. Seattle looks like one of the best teams in football, and I honestly believe this could be an old-fashioned beat down for our Cowboys. We have good offensive fire power, but we have a swiss cheese defense. I don't believe we can match them blow for blow.
Seattle has been very vulnerable against the pass too, but I agree it will be an uphill battle to keep up with them. Hoping a few things will go our way.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

I was at that game. I live in Ca so its a quick flight to Seattle. We had our flights to go to the game this weekend. So bummed we cant go. Seattle is one of my favorite places Ive ever watched a game at. I have a nice pic of me after the game standing in front of their 30 foot mural for the "12th man." I was flipping their 12th man the bird with a big smile on my face. It was GREAT!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
2014 was one of the most fun seasons to watch we have had since the 90’s Super Bowl years. Until that heartbreaking game in Green Bay.
I was at the GB game as well. I got robbed out of one of the greatest throw/catches in playoff football. Had we won that game and gone on to the SB, that would have gone down like "The catch." in football history. I was ROBBED!

Proof

Reaction score
Go figure we had a real QB when we beat Seattle, in Seattle.

jk, wanted to be the first to stir the pot.

2014 and 2016 had some memorable moments, good and bad. Really thought we could of made more noise in 2014 after seeing games like the one in Seattle. Freaking Terrance Williams with a great non body catch.

we've only played them there once more since lol. and yeah it was a loss, but that same qb beat them in the playoffs after!

but i also fell for your jk and didn't see it until i started this response lmao

Reid1boys

Reaction score
2014 was the perfect year to win it all. We just needed an elite QB under center
Romo didnt cost us the GB game, Demarco Murray did. The hole he had to run all the way to the endzone was huge and he let a 75 year old d lineman catch him and strip the ball. If Demarco doesnt fumble, we win that game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo didnt cost us the GB game, Demarco Murray did. The hole he had to run all the way to the endzone was huge and he let a 75 year old d lineman catch him and strip the ball. If Demarco doesnt fumble, we win that game.

Remember. Opinions about Romo are how we separate the knowledgeable football fans from the sub-room temperature IQ mouth breathers.

Proof

Reaction score

I actually blame Zack Martin most on that play. He got absolutely pantsed. And as far as Peppers goes, age doesn't affect wing span, he's probably the only player in the league that makes that specific play lol