TE - Alex Smith is underrated

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Because he'd do NO GOOD TO US ON THE BENCH. Which is where he'd be with Witten and Campbell in front of him on the depth chart. Meanwhile, as this TE keeps the bench warm, we could of drafted a starter that would be making an impact on the field, not the sidelines.

What if Witten goes down? I'm talking about a #2 pick. You are not listening. We have two #1's and FA to fill glaring holes. What position is better value in 2 this draft?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
What if Witten goes down? I'm talking about a #2 pick. You are not listening. We have two #1's and FA to fill glaring holes. What position is better value in 2 this draft?

No, YOU aren't listening. We can get a STARTER with our #2 pick, why get a 3rd string TE instead?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Because he'd do NO GOOD TO US ON THE BENCH. Which is where he'd be with Witten and Campbell in front of him on the depth chart. Meanwhile, as this TE keeps the bench warm, we could of drafted a starter that would be making an impact on the field, not the sidelines.

Is it muddin season there yet?

Hello - Campbell is a pass blocking TE at best when HEALTHY. Witten and a Miller/Smith combo would see field as H back, TE, 4th WR in spread. What if Witten gets injured dude? See Pats depth team issues - ANSWERS.

We have 53 positions to upgrade.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nors said:

Hello - Campbell is a pass blocking TE at best when HEALTHY. Witten and a Miller/Smith combo would see field as H back, TE, 4th WR in spread. What if Witten gets injured dude? See Pats depth team issues - ANSWERS.

While you are right in the PERCEIVED description of Campbell... he actually has VERY nice hands... he is just such a good blocker that he has been stereo-typed...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:

*** is that supposed to mean?

Grow up.

We aren't gonna draft a TE on the first day. You know, I know, we ALL know it, so why bother talking about it if you KNOW it ain't gonna happen?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
*** is that supposed to mean?

Grow up.

We aren't gonna draft a TE on the first day. You know, I know, we ALL know it, so why bother talking about it if you KNOW it ain't gonna happen?

Parcells collects TE's and Lb's............. :skins:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
Parcells collects TE's and Lb's............. :skins:

I didn't say we won't draft a TE. I said we won't draft one on the first day.