TE Brock Bowers with Gronk

cnuball21

Reaction score
If he’s there at 24 i don’t care about our TE room I’m taking him. He’s the best TE in college football I’ve seen in the last like 15 years.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
His tape is as good as it gets. Dude just walked onto the field out of high school and destroyed SEC defenses for 3 straight years.

We'll see how he measures, but I don't see athleticism as a concern. On the field, he may be the best pure football player in this class. It's him or Marvin Harrison Jr IMO.

John813

Reaction score
If someone sent me that picture without context I wouldn't of guessed that's a 6'4 240lb prospect. Especially a tight end that has a sky high potential in the NFL
Of course Gronk is a bigger dude but would of lost a bet there.

cnuball21

Reaction score
His tape is as good as it gets. Dude just walked onto the field out of high school and destroyed SEC defenses for 3 straight years.

We'll see how he measures, but I don't see athleticism as a concern. On the field, he may be the best pure football player in this class. It's him or Marvin Harrison Jr IMO.
Yea…like 18/19 years old just destroying SEC defenses. He ain’t Pitts athletically but I still think he’ll tun and test well and his football IQ / route running is absurd.