TE Dallas Goedert

tm1119

Reaction score
I wouldn't be very pleased if we did that, unless we gain an extra 2nd or do something in FA that would signify taking a TE that early.

You don’t view TE as a significant need? You have to get past the bust 2nd round TE’s of Cowboys past. We need a young athletic TE that can open up the middle of the field and grow with Dak. I know Witten is back, but hopefully the coaching staff is smart enough/has enough balls to use Witten as the #2 TE this year.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
You don’t view TE as a significant need? You have to get past the bust 2nd round TE’s of Cowboys past. We need a young athletic TE that can open up the middle of the field and grow with Dak. I know Witten is back, but hopefully the coaching staff is smart enough/has enough balls to use Witten as the #2 TE this year.
DT,LB,OL and S are more significant...who doesn't agree? Maybe we can keep Hitch and sign a OL in FA, then I can see us grabbing a TE in the 3rd....Ian Thomas?

I'm with you about needing a TE who can get down the seem...but as of now I can't see it being position that warns a 1st or 2nd round pick.

What about Rico...where is he at in his development?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the player. We’d be idiots to take him at 19.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In other words "With the 19th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select, DALLAS GOEDERT...."

then you hear from the crowd

"BOOOOOOO, YOU SUCK GOODELL, YOU SUCK JONES....."

We better hear the “you suck” part no matter who we take.