RELEASED TE Hanna to reserve retired list

ljs44

Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
Wow.

So now down to Swaim, Jarwin and Rico behind #82?

Big_D

Reaction score
Rico, Swaim and Jarwin.. time to see what they can do??!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys seem to have the worst luck with degenerative knee players - Doug Cosbie retired due to chrondomalacia (which I have), Leary wasn't able to be signed for a long term deal due to concerns about his condition, now Hanna has fallen victim to it...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow.

So now down to Swaim, Jarwin and Rico behind #82?

I thought Hanna got a little bit of a raw deal in that I believe he could have been used a little more as a receiver. Not necessarily a lot, but 20-25 receptions a year maybe. But at this point it's time we start getting younger anyway. I know a lot of people are high on Rico (some very much not), but Jarwin is the guy I'm most curious about.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Cowboys seem to have the worst luck with degenerative knee players - Doug Cosbie retired due to chrondomalacia (which I have), Leary wasn't able to be signed for a long term deal due to concerns about his condition, now Hanna has fallen victim to it...

Don't forget Terry Glenn. A healthy Glenn makes a big difference in the playoffs that year.

John813

Reaction score
I thought Hanna got a little bit of a raw deal in that I believe he could have been used a little more as a receiver. Not necessarily a lot, but 20-25 receptions a year maybe. But at this point it's time we start getting younger anyway. I know a lot of people are high on Rico (some very much not), but Jarwin is the guy I'm most curious about.

He definitely had the speed to give LBs fits.

We never really took advantage of our #2TE since 2008. Granted Bease in the slot played a part why later on, but I thought too Hanna could of at least carved out a respectable numbers of catches per year too.

tm1119

Reaction score
Should have been cut anyway, he’s not worth the cap hit...this is an easier way for everyone though. Didn’t even know Hanna’s knee was that bad.